true crit December 04, 2016 03:06PM
why is Lance selling everything

Re: true crit December 05, 2016 05:48AM
Well it looks like he's calling it quits to me ..... unfortunately.

Re: true crit December 05, 2016 01:46PM
Many of times lance broke my heart as a die hard red fan. Thx lance.

Re: true grit December 06, 2016 04:00AM
Maybe Lance and chris had another new idea for a new tractor build in which involved changing the rules a bit and it didn't get accepted and now they are out?? Hate to see them out cause they've done alot over the years to expand the prostock class.

Re: true grit December 06, 2016 09:38AM
No talk as to what hes doing only thing i have herd is retirement

Re: true grit December 07, 2016 10:04AM
sure was one strong beautiful tractor hate too see them getting out

Re: true crit December 12, 2016 04:08AM
Is he still gonna build? Or are they done with everything?

Re: true crit December 12, 2016 09:14AM
Why do you think they are getting out of pulling ? Haven't they sold most of the tractors they've built over the years and then built a new one.

Re: true crit December 12, 2016 12:58PM
Only because the truck and trailer are also for sale, it would seem odd to sell everything at once, I suppose he could be updating truck trailer and tractor but that seems doubtful.

Re: Rumors Suck December 19, 2016 09:43AM
If anyone has looked at any ag markets lately it is funny there is not a lot more pulling equipment for sale. Maybe sometimes a person needs to put business before fun and the fun has to go. Whatever the case is here I'm sure it is not a easy decision to make. And I'm sure it is not any fun to read about your life on here. I think many of us may face some hard times in life and we just need to deal with it and don't need "rumors" spread around to the whole world on a site like this. What if there is no problem and one of the landlords reads this post. How would you like to have one of your landlords read rumors about you on here?

I hope to see more of the Little's tractors run and hope they are able to maintain their hobby and well as I hope myself and every other farmer could make a profit and have some fun, This next year is not going to be fun for a lot of people in the ag industry. It could be you they are "rumoring" about next!!!!!

Re: Rumors Suck December 19, 2016 10:23AM
AMEN!
So true

Re: Rumors Suck December 19, 2016 10:30AM
Thank you! Well said.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2