Gordyville, indoor pulling at it's best! December 07, 2016 11:01AM
Once again I find myself looking forward to the Gordyville pull January 5-7th. There are several reasons I find Gordyville one of my favorite shows.

To start there is no other indoor or outdoor show where the “hooded” tractor fan gets more for their money than Gordyville. The show is fast paced and action packed. There is all most no down time, the pulling nonstop. The sled settings are spot on and the announcing is knowledgeable and informative.

There is a nice mixture of national classes and state/club level classes that gives the fans a real nice verity of vehicles. In fact this years PS tractors and format will be one of the classes that I am most excited to see. Klint and Co. have come up with a real interesting team approach to the class. And with classes from the LLSS class to the 12,000 Farm Stock there is a class for everyone.

And once again Justin Stuckenschneider will be raffling off one of his amazing pulling replica's. This years raffle will benefit the family of Drew Rice. Drew lost his life at the age of 29. and left behind is wife Cynthia, and daughters, Alyssa and Makenzi. Justin will also be honoring Daryll Stoll who pulled Pro Farm and hooked at every show at Gordyville. With the great prizes that the builders donate for the raffle there is a wonderful opportunity to raise money for the Rice family.

I would encourage everyone that loves tractor pulling to attend the 2017 Gordyville show, you will not be disappointed.

Link to the Rice family raffle

Link to the Winter Nationals Pro Stock Challenge

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2016 11:03AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Gordyville, indoor pulling at it's best! December 07, 2016 11:54AM
This will be the first trip to Gordyville and I am looking forward to seeing the pull. Who's sled do they use.

Re: Gordyville, indoor pulling at it's best! December 08, 2016 05:05AM
Pretty sure it's Hagar with one of the sister sleds to Dave's as backup. Come by and say hello New Bee when you're at the pull, it is a good time.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Gordyville, indoor pulling at it's best! December 08, 2016 05:45AM
what is the term "hooded tractor" refer to? are you talking about tractors with sheet metal sides vs. modifieds and such?

Re: Gordyville, indoor pulling at it's best! December 09, 2016 01:45PM
michael k moore
what is the term "hooded tractor" refer to? are you talking about tractors with sheet metal sides vs. modifieds and such?

Yes he is referring to tractors that have sheet metal vs modifieds, minis, and trucks. This pull is 100% tractors and as said before will not disappoint! Great pull, especially in early January when everyone is singing the winter blues.

Re: Gordyville, indoor pulling at it's best! December 09, 2016 11:11PM
The show is not all tractors this year, the limited pro diesel trucks will be there Saturday

Re: Gordyville, indoor pulling at it's best! December 11, 2016 03:12AM
jhillbros
The show is not all tractors this year, the limited pro diesel trucks will be there Saturday

Good call! I missed seeing that on the schedule. For anybody else wonder here is a link to the classes and competitors.

[www.whatssmokin.net]

Re: Gordyville, indoor pulling at it's best! December 09, 2016 12:55PM
Me too looking forward to my first time at Gordyville!!

red712

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,579, Posts: 229,610, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,859.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing