Cloverdale Prediction Contest January 11, 2017 03:34AM
For the first time, we are excited to launch the NTPA Winternationals Prediction contest. Thanks to Great Lakes Hybrids and Full Pull Motorsports for their support! Head to Miles Beyond 300 to cast your vote for a chance to win a gift pack!

You Can Win !

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Re: Cloverdale Prediction Contest January 11, 2017 04:11AM
This is a fun contest thanks when will the winner be anounced

Re: Cloverdale Prediction Contest January 11, 2017 06:14AM
Sunday evening or Monday morning following the event. Thanks

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Re: Cloverdale Prediction Contest January 11, 2017 08:30AM
Thanks for putting this together! Always fun in these cold dreary months.

Re: Cloverdale Prediction Contest January 12, 2017 11:19AM
Miles, I'm also very appreciative that you put these contests together. I've been sending the link out to some of my pullin buddies and telling them about the contest. I am keeping track of a local pool just for bragging rights. I've had 5 others enter and a couple more are planning on it. Contests like this always make it more fun...when our group of 5 or 6 goes up to BG we make a friendly bet of a dollar or two a person on every class...we do it oldest to youngest for picks on a class and then youngest to oldest person for the next...highest place wins each pot of money.

Also...I really enjoyed the announcing out at Gordyville. Everyone complimented each other. With legends like your dad and Art bringing there announcing skills to the place and giving some history...you and your brother adding a lot of great detail and stats...along with Jason bringing his high energy approach and doing a great job interviewing drivers and fans. Armstead provided some good info on some tractors in the LLSS class and the couple of times he was on the mic he impressed me and he seems like a guy Id drink a few beers and talk some pulling with. I already knew that with listening to some pulling radio network and let's grow pulling.

Re: Cloverdale Prediction Contest January 15, 2017 01:49AM
miles thank you for all you do for our sport I love doing the contest you have thank you for what you do

Re: Cloverdale Prediction Contest January 18, 2017 01:00AM
Thank you all for the kind words! I am very excited you all are embracing the contest. Please continue to share it.

Chip, thanks for the message on Gordyville. I enjoy working with different announcers as it provides me a chance to learn. Over the years I have been very lucky to work with some of the greats. Andrew has a wealth of knowledge and told me he covered over 60 events in 2016. That is hitting the road full force!

Having a lot of announcers gives us a chance to stay fresh and eager to announce when it is our turn.

I am anxious to work with Doc this weekend at the NTPA Winternationals.

Keep sharing the contest and hopefully we will have some good competition for the winner!

Re: Cloverdale Prediction Contest January 18, 2017 02:29AM
Thank you for the kind words Chip and Miles. I love this sport and the people I get to meet along the way. Look forward to the opportunity to work with you behind the mic Miles.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing