Puller Insurance January 18, 2017 07:56AM
Getting ready to by an Altered farm tractor, and the issue of insurance arose. Who has insurance on their puller, thru what insurance carrier, and how costly is it?

Re: Puller Insurance January 18, 2017 02:09PM
What type of insurance are you shopping for? I have mine covered for storage and while being transported. But if I scatter parts all over the track, I'm responsible for putting those in my own bucket.

Re: Puller Insurance January 18, 2017 02:26PM
That's exactly what I am looking for.

Re: Puller Insurance January 18, 2017 02:39PM
Derrick barga with premier crop insurance out of Ohio can set you up. I don't have his # at this time but maybe someone on here will. His group will insure whatever about you want. For instance 150k a year for 1250 premium this is storage, hauling ect

Re: Puller Insurance January 19, 2017 12:10AM
[www.agprotect1.com] Barga's insurance 877-452-3012

Re: Puller Insurance January 19, 2017 01:29PM
I am an independent Insurance Agent and specialize in Motorsports insurance. My main business is drag race car insurance. I presently can insure Pulling Tractors and Trucks thru K and K Insurance.I am trying to persuade my main carrier that insures drag race cars to also offer OFF TRACK coverage for pulling units. They are considering but have asked me if there is an interest for pulling units. If you do have an interest please e-mail me your name, address, year, make, model and value of puller and I can go ahead and request a quote from K and K but at the same time this will give me the numbers I need to try and convince the carrier to cover Pulling Tractors and Trucks as basically it it the same type of protection they offer Race Cars. Please e-mail me if interested at triplecagency@gmail.com. You can also call me at 620-762-6000. Thank You! Chris Norris www.triplecagency.com

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2