Farm Show Live Streaming February 06, 2017 08:19AM
Friends your feedback was valuable and we will now have live streaming from the NFMS Championship Tractor Pull.

The website is farmshowpull.com

On the site you will see a few links on how to subscribe, how to purchase DVDs and links to both the NFMS and CTP sites.

The links for the live stream are at the bottom of the page. I ran through it and created a login with my email however you can login with Facebook or Google+ From there, it takes you to a pay wall where you can pay via Paypal or your credit card for individual sessions or the complete show. The complete show is an excellent value at $150.00

The live stream can be viewed on any device, be in a computer, android or Apple iOS platform.

Thanks to the KEC, the Kentucky State Fair board, and the CTP committee for making this possible.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Farm Show Live Streaming February 10, 2017 12:11PM
Hello brian
im just curious is to why on your link to live streaming it is 150 dollars and the nfms website says 100 dollars for all is there a benefit for either one

thanks in advance

Steven spears canadian pulling fan

Re: Farm Show Live Streaming February 10, 2017 05:52PM
Hi Steve, that's a typo, it's $150 per farmshowpull.com website.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Farm Show Live Streaming February 11, 2017 12:15AM
Ok thanks for the reply

Re: Farm Show Live Streaming February 15, 2017 11:20AM
Well that worked well paid 40 dollars to watch pull tonight it didn't load it flashed the play symbol and when i clicked on it the whole window closed. Don't know what the problem is but not happy.

Re: Farm Show Live Streaming February 15, 2017 11:25AM
Same here what a joke

Re: Farm Show Live Streaming February 15, 2017 11:49AM
Same here, $150 well spent...

Re: Farm Show Live Streaming February 15, 2017 11:43AM
You were smart, you spent $40, I spent $150.

Re: Farm Show Live Streaming February 15, 2017 11:46AM
they got me for 150.00 also it don't work , not happy !

Re: Farm Show Live Streaming February 15, 2017 11:58AM
Working good for me. Clicked on the link they emailed me and it started with no issue. I did do the download test first to make sure i had the speed to stream the video.

Re: Farm Show Live Streaming February 15, 2017 12:02PM
Go here: farmshowpull.cleeng.com

Re: Farm Show Live Streaming February 15, 2017 03:15PM
How do you watch on demand

Re: Farm Show Live Streaming February 15, 2017 04:22PM
[farmshowpull.cleeng.com]

Click the link and it should allow you to watch the replay.

Re: Farm Show Live Streaming February 16, 2017 10:13AM
I actually got it to work last night you have to click on the link that they e-mail you. Once I got it to work I enjoyed it good idea it just needs a little tweaking. They need a little better explanation of the process but it does work guys.

Re: Farm Show Live Streaming February 18, 2017 09:58AM
Where can I buy dvds of the pulls

Re: Farm Show Live Streaming February 23, 2017 08:27AM
Hey steve48, I don't know if your question was answered about purchasing the DVD's of the pull if not I have attached a link for you and anyone else who was looking for it.

Louisville DVD's

Re: Farm Show Live Streaming February 23, 2017 01:59PM
45.00 spend the money well done thank you for putting this on.going do this next year.

Re: Farm Show Live Streaming February 23, 2017 11:43PM
We were at the show wed and Thursday and watched the rest from the couch at home in Ohio. I tell ya what will do it again in a heartbeat was nice to be able to watch the finals

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,563, Posts: 229,576, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,838.

Our newest member BadHabit2