Crossover tube February 23, 2017 03:10AM
Just wondering how everyone has made crossover tubes. Current plan is to have a 90 degree bend out of the turbo and then go forward, and then 120 degree turn to head back to the intake. Just wondering how people make theirs, I've tried using exhaust piping before but it doesnt work the greatest since not many shops can bend 3" pipe more than a couple degrees without it kinking. This is going on a hot farm tractor by the way.

Re: Crossover tube February 23, 2017 04:11AM
Go to local part store and get them to order you 90 degree elbows.

Re: Crossover tube February 23, 2017 04:27AM
I am trying to stay away from that, I want to put a larger radius on the bends than the store boughten ones have, they are so tight, it makes it harder for the turbo to drive the air around a tight radius, since air is compressible. They have what I'm guessing to be a 3 or 4" radius on them and I'd like to get to an 8" radius or so, but cant find anything,

Re: Crossover tube February 23, 2017 04:53AM
Global Technology Mandrel Bent Elbow

Click above and it will take you to 3" size carbon steel and allow you to choose bend radius and bend degrees as well.

You can get 4.5" bend radius all the way up to a 48" bend radius with decent pricing and delivery times.

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Re: Crossover tube February 23, 2017 05:50AM
This is 4in. Can get it at napa or somewhere like that.

Re: Crossover tube February 23, 2017 12:23PM
I am just trying to stay away from that sharp of bends

Re: Crossover tube February 23, 2017 12:35PM
Weld Ls might suit you

Re: Crossover tube February 24, 2017 02:32PM
Walker, ,Donaldson, Fleetguard all offer several different radius bends
In 3 or 4" pipe. Sounds like you need to find a parts supplier willing to
Open a book and help. There are many options available.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,563, Posts: 229,576, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,838.

Our newest member BadHabit2