Is ppl growing in Midwest March 31, 2017 02:59PM
A little bird told me today that ppl/bush booked Scribner Nebraska and other pulls are looking at bringing there show to there event

Re: Is ppl growing in Midwest April 01, 2017 03:57AM
PPL Western Series is going by leaps and bounds. With the addition of DSSs and a already a great group of pullers in several classes it looks to be a great summer of pulling. This wouldnt be possible without all the great promoters,fans,and venues that allow us to pull with them.

Re: Is ppl growing in Midwest April 01, 2017 01:35PM
Klint and Brandon are heading the Western Series in the direction it needs to be taken. I can't wait to see what the future holds for the series.

Re: Is ppl growing in Midwest April 01, 2017 07:20PM
"Big Boy" DSS
No bullshit.

Re: Is ppl growing in Midwest April 01, 2017 01:53PM
Is this a class just for diesel superstock tractors . Or is this their current lss class they already had in place.

Re: Is ppl growing in Midwest April 02, 2017 01:37AM
Looking at the Western Series schedule I don't see DSS listed anywhere.

Re: Is ppl growing in Midwest April 02, 2017 01:42AM
Hasn't been released to the public yet

Re: Is ppl growing in Midwest April 03, 2017 03:20PM
I seen this in the NTPA pre commit section on the 30th not a well kept secret.

Re: Is ppl growing in Midwest April 11, 2017 07:31AM
I don't think Lucas is trying to steal pullers from the "little guys", I think they are going after the NTPA. Which is a good thing. Hopefully that will help increase the payout for the pullers on the national level. I've seen people on here comparing tractor pulling to Nascar. Well, the winner of the Daytona 500 gets about $1,500,000. What does the winner at Tomah or Bowling Green get? It's way past time for the sanctions to start paying these guys better.

Re: Is ppl growing in Midwest April 11, 2017 08:37AM
I'm surprised a few years back when Ostpa went from ntpa sanctioning to ppl that they didn't add the hot farm class. With 3" turbo and 510 ci you would think there would be lots of brush pullers interested in the class. Ppl isn't near as big here as ntpa or USA east.

Re: Is ppl growing in Midwest April 02, 2017 01:55AM
Ppl is getting a few hooks from other associations. I'm a supporter of ppl but don't run off all the little groups that started it all. Hate to see little groups go away because not all fairs can afford a high dollar show.

Re: Is ppl growing in Midwest April 10, 2017 02:43PM
Saw that there indeed are a few DSS hooks on the schedule. It's always great to see this class offered more often in the area, but I'm wondering who is committed to pulling in this class? If it can get 2/3 the numbers the alky class got last year, that would be pretty cool.

Re: Is ppl growing in Midwest April 11, 2017 12:05AM
Last I had heard there were 8 tractors pre committed to the DSS class.

Re: Is ppl growing in Midwest April 11, 2017 04:33AM
Shramek x2
Anderson
Ulmer
Meissinger
Campbell

Re: Is ppl growing in Midwest April 11, 2017 11:37AM
Shrameck, Miesinger and Ulmer are also pulling OTTPA events

Re: Is ppl growing in Midwest April 25, 2017 01:17PM
Back to your first question.. Yes bush has booked Scribner and is working on a few more.. last I heard there was maybe 3 new in iowa this year.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2