Wilhite's new IH motor by Crutchfield April 15, 2017 02:57AM
Seen pictures on Facebook. looks like Crutchfield is back in the game, been a minute since he has put an alcohol motor out there, be interesting to see what it does.

Re: Wilhite's new IH motor by Crutchfield April 25, 2017 07:05AM
It will run I can promise you that

Re: Wilhite's new IH motor by Crutchfield April 25, 2017 07:43AM
R U REALLY SURE

Re: Wilhite's new IH motor by Crutchfield April 25, 2017 12:03PM
Red, blue, green, orange, it don't matter they will all blow up

Re: Wilhite's new IH motor by Crutchfield April 25, 2017 12:38PM
Blue Blazes fits that machine I'm glad they finally decided to do some outsourcing maybe it will stay together now

Re: Wilhite's new IH motor by Crutchfield April 26, 2017 12:26AM
funny,

Let us hear which high performance LSS you have? A 1/16 model of The Commander does not count.

Re: Wilhite's new IH motor by Crutchfield April 26, 2017 10:22AM
You are close I have a remote control of the commander. My Buddy has one of Blue Blazes every time he hits the button that says forward the hood blows off its kool

Re: Wilhite's new IH motor by Crutchfield April 26, 2017 01:19AM
Crutchfield couldn't keep much together himself. Might be a situation of where two fools met.

Re: Wilhite's new IH motor by Crutchfield April 26, 2017 01:44PM
Robby Crutchfield did some pretty impressive things with his big V-8 Massey on a very limited budget. He's also had a hand in some tractors and parts that do very well running down the track every weekend in the summer.

Mike Wilhite has a few National Championship under his belt and he's been a dominate force in the LSS for a couple of decades now. Sure he's blown some stuff up but he's gotten plenty of results (wins... podiums) that should far over shadow the times he's had breakage.

These two guys are continuing to push the limits in the LSS class. Personally I can't wait to see how the new Blue/Red/Purple Grinning Blazes runs.

I'd also like to remind people of the Forum Rules. You can't anonymously sit behind your keyboard and bash builders or pullers.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2