Open pulls around east central illinois April 25, 2017 12:12PM
Does anyone know of any pulls near east central Illinois. Would be willing to travel a few hours. I'm looking for like a 6500 pound open tractor class. I have a farmall m with enough modifications I probably can't get away with a stock class. Thanks in advance!

Re: Open pulls around east central illinois April 25, 2017 08:47PM
What kind of mods we talkin here?

Re: Open pulls around east central illinois April 25, 2017 11:52PM
I don't know where ur located but sitpa has 6 pulls in Casey il through out the summer with several other pulls around the area that run sitpa rules and classes. I'm not sure what mods u have done to ur tractor or what tires but I can guarantee there's a class Ull fit in. U can give me a text or call and we can figure it out if u like. 217 two one 8 1four six 8

Re: Open pulls around east central illinois April 26, 2017 12:03AM
I'm trying a turbo on a stock motor, I'm not 100% sure how it's going to work yet though.

Re: Open pulls around east central illinois April 26, 2017 12:25PM
Your stuck with stock pulls.. Casey wont let you run the turbler.... Deland on labor day...Loda pull...Maybe Penfield show.... Mansfield.... You will lose though. That Keystone setup is good for 100hp tops on a stock engine.

Re: Open pulls around east central illinois April 26, 2017 12:33PM
Thanks for that encouraging pep talk. I don't recall asking for advice on whether or not I was going to lose. I'm just trying to find some pulls so I can have fun this summer.

Re: Open pulls around east central illinois April 26, 2017 12:37PM
Just crushing your dreams... There is always a bigger fish....

Re: Open pulls around east central illinois April 30, 2017 01:41PM
ITPA classicIPAoldskool
Just crushing your dreams... There is always a bigger fish....

I think the guy was just asking about some pulls.
Maybe you should lighten up on the keyboard.
I'm sure from ur comments u have no real grasp on
Acutaul tractor pulling.

Re: Open pulls around east central illinois April 30, 2017 02:50PM
Thanks! Idk what his problem is. I really am just out trying to have some fun this summer. I know I'm not going to go out and destroy everyone. That's not my point I just am doing it for something different. This guy makes it sound like I'm trying to pull against a super farm tractor. In antique pulling in my experience driving skills is half the battle and horsepower doesn't mean as much.

Re: Open pulls around east central illinois January 24, 2019 02:40AM
I am once again trying to get an idea on some early pulls to go to for an OPEN 5500-6500lb class. I have a different tractor than last year and I would like to do a little test and tune before the summer season. Anything within 2 hours of east-central Illinois?

Re: Open pulls around east central illinois April 26, 2017 02:44PM
Go to Shumway Il. I think the 2nd of July. I know they run a lot of classes. I think there is a 560 with a 360 turbo in that area

Re: Open pulls around east central illinois April 27, 2017 03:02PM
Thanks! I'll have to look into the shumway pull!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2