Tractor mounted camera suggestions wanted June 09, 2017 09:29AM
Wanting to mount a small camera to tractors. Don't know much about them. Looking for suggestions and people with experience. Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2017 01:40PM by 3010JD.

Re: Tractor mounted camera suggestions wanted June 09, 2017 03:07PM
Replay Prime XD works good for me
Excellent picture and sound and real small
seem to be less glitchy than gopro

Re: Tractor mounted camera suggestions wanted June 10, 2017 01:08AM
I put a gopro on my rollcage. Easy to reach. We have also suction cupped it to the good. But then you have to have someone turn it on before you hook or Bluetooth it.

Re: Tractor mounted camera suggestions wanted June 10, 2017 05:14AM
[www.amazon.com]

AKASO EK7000 4K WIFI Sports Action Camera Ultra HD Waterproof DV Camcorder 12MP 170 Degree Wide Angle

This is what we just got, with over 5k reviews rated at a 4.5 out of 5 and for the fraction of the price we figured why not try it. It came with all sorts of mounting pieces. we mounted the camera to the roll cage so we can see track and gauges and there is wireless remote attached to the steering wheel that starts the camera so we don't have to reach around to start it. Today will be the first time we are trying it. Good luck!

Re: Tractor mounted camera suggestions wanted August 22, 2017 03:37AM
How did this work out?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2