Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 10, 2017 10:56AM
Come on out to Hawarden, Iowa on June 23rd at 6:30 p.m. for the 8th annual Hawarden Outlaw tractor pull! Hawarden has a very hard hooking power track and a nice facility right off Highway 12 on the very south side of town.

This years OTTPA classes will be:
Modified tractors
2wd Modified trucks
Light Limited Pro Stock tractors
Super Farm tractors
Unlimited Super Stock tractors

Look forward to seeing everyone in Hawarden on the 23rd! It's gonna be a Great Pull!
Attachments:
open | download - poster small for fb.pdf (290 KB)

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 18, 2017 02:46PM
The latest weather forecast is calling for partly cloudy and 80 degrees! It will be a great night for a pull! See you in Hawarden!

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 21, 2017 01:37AM
Only 2 days away and the current for cast is sunny and 77 !!! It's gonna be GREAT Outlaw pulling in Hawarden!

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 22, 2017 08:39AM
What kind of food vendors will be there? Please tell me you have rounded up a pork stand with chops or sandwiches for real pulling fans. Not sure how many hockey puck burgers and BAR S franks a person can handle.

FN

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 22, 2017 12:28PM
Are you for real?? Apparently your goal is to add another layer to your fat gut instead of watching the trucks and tractors go down the track!! They call it a tractor pull for a reason not BBQ Pit Masters!!!

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 22, 2017 04:31PM
Tomorrow will be mid 70s, 43% humidity with sunny skies. A beautiful evening for a truck and tractor pull! Hawarden dirt hooks Hard. Pullers, bring your power gear.

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 23, 2017 06:42AM
BBQ pit masters called and said they will be at pull since there is more than 75 % chance it will be a rainout tonight. See you there for a wonderful evening of BBQ and BEER!!!Drinking

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 24, 2017 05:01AM
I'd like to thank all the Fans, Pullers, Officials and volunteers for making this years Hawarden Outlaw Pull the best ever! It was a beautiful night, the stands were packed and the tractors were hot. Look forward to seeing you next year!

Results:

Light Limited Pro Stock...Spare Time
2wd Modified...Thumper
Super Farm....Dakota Deere
Modified Tractors...Turbinator
Unlimited Super Stock....Deere Factor

It was a John Deere night! Thanks again too everyone!

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 24, 2017 06:26PM
Magnificent M
I'd like to thank all the Fans, Pullers, Officials and volunteers for making this years Hawarden Outlaw Pull the best ever! It was a beautiful night, the stands were packed and the tractors were hot. Look forward to seeing you next year!

Results:

Light Limited Pro Stock...Spare Time
2wd Modified...Thumper
Super Farm....Dakota Deere
Modified Tractors...Turbinator
Unlimited Super Stock....Deere Factor

It was a John Deere night! Thanks again too everyone!
Good pull as usual.

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 23, 2017 01:48AM
LOL. BBQ Pit Masters. That's a good one!

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 22, 2017 04:18PM
We will be serving Pork loin sandwiches as well as burgers and dogs grilled fresh!

Aside from that, the menu consists of High Horsepower Machinery doing battle on one of the best pulling tracks in the good old USA.

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 28, 2017 09:07AM
It was a great evening for a pull! I mysel wasn't that impressed with the cold pork loin sandwiches, but I'm sure it was a great effort. Something about this pull was "off" for me... It appeared that the hook numbers or classes were down. Could be happening everywhere with the farm economy. I noticed sponsors were off also, possibly also related to the current state of agriculture. The track equipment wasn't impressive, poor red tractor had to quit early on the starting end. I can't help but to think the crowd seemed bigger however it seems that once a show starts to lose financial support, crowds recognize it quickly and attendance the next year suffers. Cutting classes and sponsors could be a precursor for 2018. The announcer made a big deal about donations to the community, fire department guy was giggling over the whole $200 donation they received in 2016. Simple observations made while enjoying a beautiful evening with family and friends.

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 29, 2017 03:55AM
Blatantly Obvious
It was a great evening for a pull! I mysel wasn't that impressed with the cold pork loin sandwiches, but I'm sure it was a great effort. Something about this pull was "off" for me... It appeared that the hook numbers or classes were down. Could be happening everywhere with the farm economy. I noticed sponsors were off also, possibly also related to the current state of agriculture. The track equipment wasn't impressive, poor red tractor had to quit early on the starting end. I can't help but to think the crowd seemed bigger however it seems that once a show starts to lose financial support, crowds recognize it quickly and attendance the next year suffers. Cutting classes and sponsors could be a precursor for 2018. The announcer made a big deal about donations to the community, fire department guy was giggling over the whole $200 donation they received in 2016. Simple observations made while enjoying a beautiful evening with family and friends.

Thanks for the blatant observations. I apologize for the cold pork. They did go over well but there's always a chance of getting a bad one when serving in quantity. Our sponsorships were not off. Some dropped out and some were added. The poor Farmall was a last minute replacement for another tractor that didn't show. The crowd was the biggest we have ever had in our 8 year history. Yes, we did cut one class which lowered the number of hooks. Prices go up and the economy stays flat so we adjust accordingly.

One of our biggest problems we have is lack of volunteerism. That includes equipment and workers. everyone wants the event but few want to make it happen. We take the money we make, make improvements to the facility, make a down payment for next years pull and donate the rest. I wish we were talking thousands but unfortunately its hundreds. I'm proud of what we have accomplished and the donations we've made. I'm glad you enjoyed the evening and thanks for coming out! See ya next year!

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 23, 2017 12:45AM
Pork loin sandwiches for the win! great call. see you there at the pork loin station interesting Beer

FN

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 24, 2017 11:45AM
Not sure what happened but the results from last night ended up a few responses up on this post. Thanks again!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,563, Posts: 229,576, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,838.

Our newest member BadHabit2