kick off of 2017 LLSS Northern series June 13, 2017 12:23AM
This weekend starts the series with a $8000 US total purse dedicated to the LLSS class in Shedden, Ontario and Dungannon, Ontario Canada. This year schedule in total amounts to $51,250 for 14 pulls. See pdf file above for a pull that you can support. If anyone plans on supporting the Canadian Pulls this weekend and wants a copy of a letter from Canadian Customs acknowledging that equipment will be crossing the border to support the pulls E mail me for a copy or Faron Reding from NY for a copy. This letter is not needed but optional. You will still need a passport or a enhanced drivers license. The tractors comming from Ky and Mi that I been in contact with I will have a copy for you when we convoy from Mi. on Friday. I would like to thank Bryan Lively, Jake Morgan, Cen Pe Co, Steiner Tractor and the Pulling Radio Network (Andrew and Charles). With out your support this isn't possible.
Attachments:
open | download - 2017 LLSS 4.10.2017.pdf (139.2 KB)

Travel Series June 13, 2017 05:30PM
Can't wait to see all you guys in Langford in August

Re: kick off of 2017 LLSS Northern series July 14, 2017 12:22AM
Tonight and Sat. Night is Tipton, In. fair pull. This is the second week end for the Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series. Hope to see Many entries there. Hope the weather is favorable. Any questions call Todd at 765 860 4430. National rules @6250#'s.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,613, Posts: 229,668, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,889.

Our newest member JD_8520