Injection line benders? June 15, 2017 02:59AM
What is the best injection line bender to buy to bend the thick .120id 5/16od stainless lines like the ones columbus diesel sells. Any information would be appreciated and a good place to buy that will ship to my door.

Re: Injection line benders? June 15, 2017 05:22AM
I used one of these for 1/4" lines with good results. They make a 5/16 version as well. They are available from several online tool retailers.

https://www.ridgid.com/us/en/600-series-heavy-duty-instrument-benders

Re: Injection line benders? June 15, 2017 01:44PM
Thanks I will look into them. But still wanting more options and solutions to bending these thick lines.

Re: Injection line benders? June 15, 2017 02:10PM
Wimmer fuel injection in PA he's one of cheaper one out there I bent mine with brake line bender you can get that at any auto parts store but you will find out can do it by hand just take your time it's not as hard as you think

Re: Injection line benders? June 15, 2017 02:33PM
Yeah we have tried the cheap 3 size in one benders and we destroyed them. These lines are way to thick and strong to be bending them with my hands and make them look nice. I know how to bend them I am jus looking for a bender that will bend these heavy thick stainless lines.

Re: Injection line benders? June 16, 2017 05:07AM
I would look at the Rigid 600 series benders I use one for work and it's the heaviest duty I could find out there

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2