Remedy August 21, 2017 02:34PM
Is there a new driver of the Remedy?

Re: Remedy August 21, 2017 09:56PM
No

Re: Remedy August 22, 2017 05:22AM
I own the Remedy and don't have enough time or mechanical ability to work on my tractor. I knew that when I bought the 1206 in 2012. Brent Gaffney is a good friend of mine and has helped me with my pulling tractors since 2012. I let him drive the tractor a lot because he did a lot for me and he is a very good driver. The amount of time it takes to keep up with these tractors is insane and everyone has a real job.. It was putting a strain on our friendship doing it this way. I decided it was best to find a different way.

Tony McDonald who does all motor work on the Remedy is helping me out now. It makes sense, we pull in the same class and no one knows the ins and outs of the Remedy better than him. I will drive my tractor at every pull I attend, and the pulls I can't attend, I have asked Tony to haul and drive the Remedy for me.

Regarding the Beer Money Pulling Team Facebook page, it was stolen/hacked away last Friday morning. Someone got in, deleted all the admins (including me) and took over the page. They are now re posting pulling pictures and click bait to make people think they still care about pulling.

Hackers want popular pages because they post something that makes you click on it and it then takes you to another website that the owner gets paid for driving traffic to their page, also known as click bait. I am trying to get the page back, but I don't know if I will be successful.

Anyone need a home loan. Apply online at www.rate.com/jasonschultz or contact me anytime 608 604 5068, jason.schultz@rate.com NMLS 1547048

Have a great day.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2017 12:47AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Remedy August 23, 2017 08:31AM
It's too bad that we won't get to see the Remedy in the winner circle this year...no one drives that tractor like Gaffney!

Re: Remedy August 23, 2017 11:27AM
Brent Gaffney is an excellent driver, will never disagree with the statement.

Jason Schultz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2017 11:30AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Remedy August 22, 2017 02:31AM
Any one know?
Is there a new driver of the Remedy?

No, but there sure does appear to be some new admins added on their Facebook page.

Re: Remedy August 22, 2017 03:44AM
Gafney and Shultz have parted ways... and yes the Facebook page has been hacked, please unfriend or report so FB takes it down!

Facebook page HACKED August 22, 2017 03:53AM
As In The Know stated their Facebook page has been hacked. And at the moment Facebook is refusing to do anything about it. Help out by reporting it.

Remedy August 22, 2017 11:44PM
THIS IS NOT THE FORUM TO ADVERTISE FOR A MORTGAGE LOAN - LOW CLASS AND VERY TACKY. DO YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE, NOT ON PULLOFF OR ANY OTHER PULLING PAGE. I HEARD THAT BRENT WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH JASON - PRETTY SURE THERE'S MORE TO THAT STORY!

Re: Remedy August 23, 2017 12:02AM
Smokerpuller
THIS IS NOT THE FORUM TO ADVERTISE FOR A MORTGAGE LOAN - LOW CLASS AND VERY TACKY. DO YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE, NOT ON PULLOFF OR ANY OTHER PULLING PAGE. I HEARD THAT BRENT WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH JASON - PRETTY SURE THERE'S MORE TO THAT STORY!
I do believe Jason was being a bit sarcastic, since that is the kind of crap Facebook hackers click you to.

Re: Remedy August 23, 2017 12:33AM
I do not believe he was being sarcastic, isn't that what he does for a living? Its after everything he post, its just like a signature line.

I would hate for my panties to get in a wad over one line of text lol.

Re: Remedy August 23, 2017 12:40AM
Smokerpuller-so you are saying you don't need a home loan? I love my job! Spinning Have a great day and don't forget about the Hybrid Redneck Rally Saturday Oct 14th in Richland Center, WI Truck/Tractor Pull, Truck and Car Drags, Demo Derby, Fast Mud Drags, Kids Pedal Pull. Learn more about Hybridredneck.com

Jason Schultz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2017 01:19AM by Jason Schultz.

Beer money at Greenwich this year August 23, 2017 04:38AM
I'm sure I will not make someone happy about changing the subject but I know u weren't sure if u are coming to Greenwich this year. Final answer ?? Hope to see u Saturday

Re: Beer money at Greenwich this year August 23, 2017 11:25AM
Not this year, Sons have Football Games on Friday and Soccer on Saturday.

Jason Schultz

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,561, Posts: 229,571, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,835.

Our newest member BadHabit2