Las Vegas Tragedy Fundraiser Please Help October 04, 2017 08:48AM
Pulling World I am posting today to ask for your help . My son's (Cole) elementary wrestling coach was killed in the Las Vegas shooting earlier this week . Bill Wolfe was a father of 2 boys and the husband of Robyn for 20 years. The trip to Vegas was to celebrate 20 years of marriage and turned out to be a complete nightmare . Bill was a great guy that coached wrestling and baseball . Bill enjoyed everything that had to do with our small town hunting,sports,and Shippensburg Fair Tractor Pull . I have had plenty of friend, family and tractor pullers reach out and ask how can they help .The only way at this time to help raise money for Robyn and the boys . Below is a link please give what you can and share to all your Facebook friends . Thank you Cory A Forrester

[www.gofundme.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,578, Posts: 229,608, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,858.

Our newest member BadHabit2