Interstate LL and P-pumps October 10, 2017 09:29AM
Is Interstate light limited allowing P-pumps for 2018 ? I see Ben Flaherty has a couple A pumps for sale and I think he pulls in that class.

Re: Interstate LL and P-pumps October 10, 2017 09:33PM
Yes. As long as Danny oks it. General hear say is he will.

Re: Interstate LL and P-pumps October 11, 2017 04:03AM
Why the change?

Re: Interstate LL and P-pumps October 12, 2017 04:32AM
Doesn't dragon already allow p-pumps in their class?

Re: Interstate LL and P-pumps October 12, 2017 07:37AM
are we gonna see the same change in the other Interstate classes going to p pumps ?

Re: Interstate LL and P-pumps October 12, 2017 11:55AM
I believe that's part of the reason if I had to guess for the 'LL going to p pumps. I think it may be possible for mod turbo but I can't say for sure. And I really have my doubts for the pro farms. I hope they don't for the pro farm class because that's the class I pull and I don't want to have to buy a new pump.

Re: Interstate LL and P-pumps October 12, 2017 01:43PM
I hope to someday see p pumps in the mod turbo class, although I do not question the reason we don't have p pumps because a pumps seem to be working well for interstate and the pullers

Re: Interstate LL and P-pumps October 12, 2017 01:51PM
You don't have to change your pump. I was always told the A-pumps were just as good as the P-pump since Interstate was born. What happened to that theory ? Now we might see some real iron if the Mod class changes to P-pumps.

Re: Interstate LL and P-pumps October 12, 2017 03:12PM
You might see some iron on the track to lol

Re: Interstate LL and P-pumps October 15, 2017 03:59AM
As a die hard interstate fan I like this rule a lot but interstate needs more tech on a tractor to check ci And also mod turbo need to use one or the other manifolds as a OEM not both homemade .....do that and also allow super farm tractors to run with them at least in the north division and be better numbers for all

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing