LLSS rules October 18, 2017 02:52PM
Well pulling is over for the year rules meetings are getting close and this site has been pretty dull for the ;past couple of weeks with the Borson Farms being the only activity .Is this year the year to start getting serious about allowing components in the class .I can vouch that its getting harder to find old tractors to start a project with and what about the Big turbos on diesles should they stay or should they go ,Also 6000 pound 62 or 6500 whats it going to be The look back at the National rules will be coming up so its time to be giving it some thought

Re: LLSS rules October 18, 2017 03:14PM
It has been non stop for two years on the LLSS rules and you're saying they're still not set for at least 3years? How do you guys ever expect for PPL,NTPA,orOutlaws to take the class serious if people can't build a tractor they know will be good for 5years. Lets create a class to take the sport back to the 80's. I know you aren't one of these Lewis but here in TSPA and IAMO we have a puller who insist on not progressing but regressing backwards and its costing us tractors,

Re: LLSS rules October 18, 2017 09:59PM
How many are really being built now? Because everyone said their building but we haven't seen them up north. Leave the rules alone for a few years .

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 02:20AM
I completely agree with the Lewis that this class needs to be component. Is there any disadvantages to going component? Also think that big turbos on diesels should go. It should be 3" smooth bore turbo across the board on all cubic inches and combinations. Instead of asking "How many are really being built now", lets ask how many would be built if the rules allowed components? Or ask what is keeping people from building for this class? How about recast heads? I know ECIPA allows recast heads, how does that play into the national rules? Why not allow recast heads, or even billet heads? There is no gain to engines that already have a good cylinder head, but might allow someone to build an engine that normally wouldn't be used. The engine is only going to flow as much air as the turbocharger will flow. Why are V8's not allowed?

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 02:32AM
haha if you allow components and billet heads you are one turbo away from a LIGHT SUPER. Stop trying to change a good thing.

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 02:33AM
It is funny the cycle of we need a new class that gets back to the old roots of pulling, to we need to change those classes so they can use today's technology and advancements.

Not that either opinion is wrong, just find it funny the back and forth every year on this subject with any class.

Start a new class to appease a group that for some reason don't like the 100 classes we already have, then after a few years evolve that class ultimately creating another group of pullers wanting a new class. lather, rinse, repeat

This is nothing toward the LLSS, it's a viable and entertaining class. Just interesting how things evolve creating a new hole to fill later on.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2017 02:35AM by AV.

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 02:49AM
I agree why does everyone feel they need to change rules for there class every year or so. Always the same thing, they want bigger turbo, bigger pump, go faster.
I mean just switch to a different class that already has what you want.
I realize it's motorsports and ppl want to keep up with technology but there are classes for that already, let's make some simple rules for once. So you don't have to spend 100k to play, i mean there will always be the ppl who spend 100k anyway but if rules are done right the average puller wouldn't have to.

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 02:58AM
go component with ths class and your going to cut te class number to about a thrd of what it is now leave will enough alone and let the national rules work like theye supposed too

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 03:54AM
Dave I built one last year. I can tell you all that this light class is great fun to run. I use to drive a pro farm and being 6250 make it a great class to drive.
I wish your rules would match WTPA so I can come and run with your group. 470 inches with 3X4 turbo make sense in my mind.

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 05:55AM
The reason we don't have the 470 cubic rule is that we have a 466 class and didn't want to step on there toes. Mabye if we had more interested Tractors, we only had two aklys this season that ran points

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 06:06AM
Just as an unbiased look at things (I’m a pro farm puller) BSTP handicapping alcohol tractors limited how many came to play, not allowing specific engine/sheet-metal combinations limited your pool of tractors as well.

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 06:43AM
Dave, I looked at building a 410 to met your rules and the cost was much higher than building a 466. I would love to have more places closer to MN to compete. Hopefully UPM will be adding the LLSS class soon. One last question can diesel run 30.5 tires or not. thanks

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 07:27AM
The reason we handicapped the aklys was that we wanted all tractors run a smooth bore 3x4 charger. The others were runnig slotted covers on diesels at 6250. Diesels can run 30.5s at 6250

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 07:45AM
So can a 466 3x3 with 30.5 run at 6250?

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 07:51AM
Because of your 466 cubes , you would have to run the 466 class with 20.8 if running BSTP. Now if you were 410 cubes you could run the 30.5 if you wanted.

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 07:57AM
That's what I thought. It is shame to have same class in a state with different rules for different clubs. It cuts down #s in my opinion. Have a great fall.

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 11:00AM
Alky and diesel need to pull at one weight .plain and simple and you should have a option what tire size u want .... quit makin this class so hard and just have fun...

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 11:45AM
6500# and all safety equipment limit the turbo size and tire size any cubic in allow v8s and even allow the big natural aspirated motors the turbo size will even everyone out I promise you will have plenty of tractors and all colors This class has eliminated the light open classes and that’s why the turnout is low

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 11:56AM
Thats to much weight,class needs to be lower weight. draw bars adjust and so can rubber on tires every 24.5 doesnt have to run half inch bar on there tires

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 01:37PM
I knew this would wake this sight up I was ask to help this year last year to make sure every club that had this class knew about it this year. Pulling is over now the banquets and rules meetings are about to take place last year the turbos was in question our KY diesels running the big 3.6s or what ever that's been on a 3 year trial that was ment for 1 year and shouldn't have ever been allowed in the first place To get rules in place every one can live with theres got to be some give and take The 466 diesles are already allowed in 90 percent of the clubs that shouldn't be a problem 410s get inter coolers they don't ,I agree all tractors should run 3/4 smooth boore chargers there don't need to be any handy caps we make our choice on what we build The weight every one can argue heavier is the best .That's the lazy way out and the stupid way out any one with any sense knows what happens when you give the guy that ordered his 100 thousand dollar tractor set on kill with a couple hundred more horses than every one else has a couple hundred pounds WHOS THAT WEIGHT GOING TO HELP NOT THE MAJORITY OF THE PULLERS .So guys give it up light weight is not 6500 or as far as that goes 6000 ive done the IH Cockshutts Olivers and now a d21 Allis Theres no need for the heavy weight laziness is no excuse .Now to make a real colorful class ditch the Jd Ih crap any sheet metal puller .builders choice get some 8950 Kobotas in the class the pride left when the spark plugs went in the diesel engine a 560 with a destroked 414 wow stick a Mahindra hood on it the crowd would love it none of these newer companies that the younger generation no will ever be able to get involved

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 01:21PM
I'm currently building an alcohol tractor for this class. Yes, I'm one of the guys who isnt on the track yet, but should be there soon. There are quite a few of us around. I really don't see the point of allowing components. I'm not hearing of driveline failures due to horsepower. Super Stock and Pro Stock definitely needed them as an option. Super Farm does fine with stock rearends. I hear it more and more going to pulls that some fans can have a hard time relating to a component tractor. One of the most popular and fastest growing segments of drag racing has been nostalgia racing. Why can't this class represent pulling to the fans that have supported the sport for the last 40 years? If there anything I would propose as a change, it would be from seeing the response to MF tractors like Carlton Cope's. Could we allow V8 tractors with the stipulation that they have to use sheet metal from a tractor that came with a V8? My idea was to limit them all to the 7.3L PowerStroke with a 450 c.i. max,P-Pump and 3x4 smooth bore. How about that for stirring the pot? How would that change the class? Alcohol vs diesel and inline vs V8's. Sounds like fun to me.

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 01:44PM
That sound great except let the alkys use an Allison

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 02:14PM
Running 6500 is not lazy I can run 6000 with the big motor and probably 5000 with a 5.9 but that’s the problem not everyone wants to run a small motor if you want more tractors be open minded The heavier class allows a few more tractors Some of us are just doing it because we enjoy it not always about winning but do need a place to pull without going back to antique

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 03:05PM
The hevier weight don't allow no new tractors because if the weight was lighter they wouldn't build it new to be LIGHT not heavy and yes a lot of people pull because they enjoy it but when 500 pounds is added that spreads the gap 20 or 30 ft its no fun anymore And it will and does out in the real world and that's what NATIONAL rules are about not the out back behind Burts barn SATURDAY afternoon pull I don't mean to sound like I'm being smart just stating the facts we have arguments all the time about scales weighing heavy no one ever seems to no what there tractor really weighs it should be mandatory every one weighs on a certified set of scalls at leat once then take a lie dectector test when the scalls are in question

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 03:21PM
I'm good @ 5800lb. Just takes some effort to get the weight off & it always seems that the ones who are always wanting more weight are the ones who don't want to put fourth any effort. You guys keep on screwing with the rules & this class will end up declining like the light super class has. LEAVE. IT. ALONE!!

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 08:49AM
5800lb gets my vote

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 04:56PM
Lewis I don't agree about heavier weight wont add tractors. I made the switch to our lightsuper/prostock division when the 9000# hot farm folded for lack of numbers and since I have a 407 it wasn't going to be very fun jumping up to all the 466 pro fields. I'm sure you only deal with small rearends where weight isn't a problem but the large rearends are costly and very time consuming to get to 6500# and pretty much impossible to get to 5800# as you would like. Now I could've parked mine and bought a small rearend and did what everybody else does and run a 360 or 5.9 with whatever red tinwork you want but my tractor is sentimental to me for various reasons. Now with that said how many 06-56's out there are tired of getting their butts kicked by 466's or bigger in the heavier classes that would love to come play in a division where they could possibly compete in if the weight was favorable? It seems like all the older pullers from this division want to keep their 1950-60's chassis but anything goes with motors and tinwork. Why not work at getting tractors that are already out there pulling that just so happens to be matching rearend, motor and tinwork if only we could get a favorable weight class!

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 01:20AM
So 856puller, what your saying is that you couldn't compete in the profield class so you want the LLSS rules to change to fit your tractor so you don't have to put in any work. Then you go on to say make a class for the tractors already out there running....wouldn't that mean there is already a class for them? This class will be ruined by people wanting to run heavy tractors in a light class as the weight just keeps going up. We already have dozens of classes for 706 based 400 series single charger diesels, why do we need one more?

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 03:46AM
Stop right there,Leon Haney an Allen Moore BOTH got full blooded D21s down to 5500lbs with 4 turbos,dont say a big rearended tractor cant be gotten down to under 6000lbs,BECAUSE IT CAN BE DONE!!!!!

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 07:29AM
I know of one lightweight D21 that had aluminum rear end and axle housings. That's not LLSS legal. Not saying that it can't be done legally, I don't know, but just because it's been done for one class doesn't mean it can be done and be legal in another class.

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 08:56AM
Only aluminum in Haney’s mite be a missing beer can. Lol

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 10:09AM
I would join your club and hook the closer pulls if you allow 466 inch diesel's

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 01:50PM
Here's a idea let's drag all the old Massey Harris 101's,WD45's,Wards,and Oliver 88's and make it 5500lbs and then make a class of 6500lb llss with max cubes 466 3x4 charger and then Im Game. Most of the llss guys that are not wanting to up the weight because they are still running the same farmered up chassis they run in 1985 and don't want to progress to the present time, I grew' up watching the 101's.45's,and Wards and they all pulled 5500lbs. I know it would go over great to take the older tractors and probably pay more if we could get that class to jump on with the Antique pullers. The crowd would love it or at least I would anyway and then have the llss at 6500 llss but at the pace its going the class doesn't have a chance to succeed in its current form. Get rid of the cry baby's and whiners and make a class like the 8500lb hot farm/lim pro 3x4,4.1lim pro,lite pro,and stupid farms all these are nationwide class and basically same organization to organization. I've heard from a good source that Some of the good indoor pulls are about done messing with this class and I assure you don't think for a second you can't and won't be replaced. There's ten times the tractors in the 466
's.4.1and Lite Pro's and unlike most of you 50mile pullers we drag our @#$%& and aren't scared to travel across county lines. You had better pull your head out of your butts and figure this class out or just continue to be intermission to the real classes. Sorry Rant over and I am a fan of the LLSS in my county but they don't fit in the next one.

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 01:23PM
This is my "big frame" (706 rear and trans) its a 505 cu alky with a single charger weighs 5300 bare and I still have room for further "diet" I pull it at 6100 right now so plz dont say that big frame tractors have NO shot at getting down there. Imagine if I took the 400 series out and put a 300 series in to conform to cube rules what it would weigh. Chassis may be for sale in the near future because I'm gathering pieces for my new component

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 10:12PM
The National rules need to be left alone if there working. If your state rules are working for you that's fine as well. Most of the rules allow you run with other groups, not all of them yet but it's a work in progress.

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 01:46AM
I like the V8 idea. Why just a 7.3 with a P-Pump? Allow electronic injection. Build a Ford 6.0, 7.3 or 6.6 Duramax. Or Decube an IH 9.0, Perkins 510, or Cat 3208 to 470 cubes. Why not allow automotive V8's with, OE blocks only?. 3" charger is going to be the equalizer.

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 02:08AM
There enough engine combinations now to build too. Build a truck if you want them automotive combinations. This was to be a class for the small Tractors

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 02:19PM
I have that scenario going on right now in my shop . I have my cast llss with a broken input shaft. It takes me 2 hrs by myself to split it. I have then to remove the operators platform fenders roll cage so I can then get in the top of the transmission. Before I'm done it will be in a few sections on the floor. It's time consuming for sure and that's my main reason for going component. We have allowed components for a few years in our group and on the other side of my shop I am building one. For sure you can't deny the ease of repairs and the strength of the driveline and sorry but it's cheaper. That being said dont allow components right yet. It will work in our little group but Ed's put a good series together and it has good numbers it's working don't mess with it. The future may dictate it but for now why change. My 02 cents

Re: LLSS rules October 19, 2017 04:08PM
The sanctions don't want conformity in the class rules. That would mean competition against another sanction and they can't have that. They would have to take better care of the pullers. But the llss class gets beat to death on here, and it seems like some outfits have it working for the most part and other are a constant bitch session

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 06:14AM
Leave the rules alone.

The national rules are a good compromise; I don't like all of it but it's as close as we'll get to a standard set of rules, but what do I know. To my knowledge there has never been a set of rules that worked perfectly the first year that they were put out for use.

Hard to bang the drum for a class when you're asked "what the rules?" and I can't give a definitive answer that allows all of those that identify as a LLSS a place to play under the same banner.

I have an idea to really bust things up but that's for another day, I'll wait until snow is on the ground and nothing better to do than keyboard pull.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 09:26AM
Why is there always a discussion about the weight? National rules are set at 6250. Down south is at 6000 some are running 6200 and up north is going to be at 6500 and 6250. Now most of the tractor can run at 2 to 3 of these weights. Enough said

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2017 01:00PM by David Runkle(earls dream).

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 09:40AM
How come some diesels like malfunction junction and pure attitude can make weight and be top 3 at decatur 6250.

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 09:54AM
I can make 6250 as well. Reason we run 6500 is because some can't and we have a rule that calls for 200 moveable . Now we have run 6500 for a long time and as a group we chose to leave it because it works for are club

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 10:07AM
David if your group runs 6500 year around and a guy comes to your pull and has always ran 6000 who should have the advantage there the light guy is scratching his head wondering what to do with the weight what gear to pull in or does he even have a gear to accommodate the extra traction that weight is going to give him .But that's not even the point your missing pick the baddest tractor in your club the one that's already smoking your donkey both of you add 200 more pounds to let him get hooked in a little harder and se if you get farther behind or close the gap Weight is a equeliser can you pull a hill on the snow better with a empty truck or a wrick of wood in the back

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 10:49AM
That's understandable, but the point is that these Tractors can make all of the weight differences. If I choose to pull at a lower weight I can and choose gears and put weight accordingly

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 12:34PM
Here's an idea Lewis.....if the light guy (6000) comes to the heavy pull (6500), just pull at 6000 like you always do. Why is that a problem? Nobody is saying you can't run the class at LESS than the advertised weight. Now it's not a disadvantage, you can run your same gear and everything.

The class should always be 6500 in the northern regions......most of these tracks have the right soil to promote serious traction rather than just trying to burn the lugs off like them southern light tracks. It truly becomes a North vs South thing that way.

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 09:46AM
Well the rules was started last year with some things to be re visited this year.Some orginizations already had theyre rules set and some feal they got left out without having a voice ,Everyones meetings and banquets are coming up so bust things up Bryan lets hear it its snowing some were Edd has put a good little series together but its not reached out as far as it will someday and wont until the same rules get spread out into a larger area its understandable if your already pulling to fit the rules with what you have .But what will make this class get bigger heavy weight light. weight would components bring 30 more tractors in over few years I'm sure theres a lot of component parked SS and PS tractors setting in the barns that would love to poke a little 370 cube engine under the hood and come back out to play and some would even quit what theyre doing theres even some smaller modifieds that could be changed over with an engine swap and a hood after all nobody pays any attention to them skidder rear ends anyway its still green or red

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 10:00AM
Lewis how many classes are offered in you area? We have 7 in are club , so I don't see 30 LLSS in one class

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 01:23PM
David if you will go back to some old result pages weve had 30 show up at the same time we have that many tractors and mayby a few more here in ky we have lots of classes with BOB.KTPA, ktopa. and Middle Ten ann Mid South NTPA all within a 150 miles not counting all the smaller clubs you might get 30 if you didn't make some of those restrictions on the Alcohoul and the 466 cubic inch .I do agree with you on the 3 BY 4 smooth boore.Now we have the two hundred pound moveable weight that I just noticed you have I'm working on a d21 ac as we speak that makes 6000 with wei8ght to spare don't buy 5 pound of hamburger to feed a family of two Its really stupid to do all the work to pull a suppose to be light class by starting with anything such as a d21,4630 JD or 1066 ih when a good old 560,3020.or a185 Ac is available what is your chassis you do agree weight is a good equalizer don't you and you agree some one is stupid to try to build 1066 Ih for a light class are we on the same page here

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 01:12PM
Only being involved anymore as a fan of the class and a promoter in the north is that there is a huge disconnect from the Kentucky guys and the rest of the LLSS clubs across the northern states. Looking at for example the BOB series their top dog tractor class in that region is the LLSS. That's the grand finale class that they hook and promote. There are no other outlets or pulls except GN PPL or NTPA hooks. Now travel from Wisconsin east to NY and through the heartland State level PPL and NTPA are the premier top of the line shows. Diesel supers, prostocks, multi engine mods, light supers are what people come to see. Many places have the LLSS class but it is a "filler" class and and only regionally sanctioned. NYTPA, ESP, OSTPA, THUMB, Badger State etc. plus whatever GN hooks are around every weekend those are the seat fillers. This is why I feel the Kentucky pullers can't agree or be happy with where the rules are across the stretch of the northern series or they cry about payouts( like making sure everybody that shows up gets something, not just letting top 3 walk out with the purse). There is no class to compete with. There is no light or heavy Super Stock tractors that are components at 6000 lbs like in WNY, etc.... Cast rearends work. The engine combos all work, it's anybody's chance to win on any night. The 6250 is easy to achieve and it's safe with proper built chassis. Safety equipment is typically the things that suffer when classes start going lighter.The class as a whole is in a good spot.

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 01:28PM
YOU COULD HAVE SOME GOOD POINTS THERE

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 01:44PM
Hey Lewis,where'd you get the D21?

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 01:59PM
I'm working on it for a customer switching it from diesel to alcohol Im also building a complete IH we are going to put 700 Case sheet metal on just to add a little color I guess its legal since Case bought IH doing it for a friend

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 02:07PM
Bet the D21 is from Tennessee

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 02:44PM
Its a secret hopfuly it will be done by Murfreesboro waiting on some parts

Re: LLSS rules October 20, 2017 02:46PM
Hahaha,ok,we'll keep it a secret.

Re: LLSS rules October 22, 2017 01:47PM
I think theres a lot of pullers in ky wanting to raise the weight to 6250 what a shame when everyone new what the class was when they got into it started out 5700 and then 6000 so just go 6500 and get it over with .O these puller tires are hooking to hard and weigh a hundred and fifty pounds more than what I just took off There should be a Rule that says cry me a river its bull all the time trying to change the basics

Re: LLSS rules October 22, 2017 09:53PM
If they want to change the weight, listen to there reasons. Is it for safety? Is it because the promoter thinks it would be a better show? And yes these new tires do hook better than the old ag tires

Re: LLSS rules October 22, 2017 11:09PM
Ive been watching this post all along,EVERYONE knew what the weight was when THEY CHOSE this class to pull in,why try to change it now when you knew what it was going into it,in the PBR,the bulls are alot ranker than they were 10 yrs ago but they still get on them an ride , they don't cut the bulls an then get on,just sayin,learn to drive them an leave class alone,an yes i pull this class.

Re: LLSS rules October 23, 2017 09:19AM
You tell em Dave I wish I had a way with words like LLSS puller does run for president and you got my vote

Re: LLSS rules October 23, 2017 03:40AM
Here is your answer to light weight component, just add your LLSS engine.

Re: LLSS rules October 23, 2017 04:39AM
I have it's because they are getting there jack donkey handed to them because now thier tires nobody told them they had to buy weighs to much to much traction and can't keep the fron t end on the ground safety is not the issue lower the will you bars

Re: LLSS rules October 23, 2017 09:06AM
iTS because they weigh to much for the tractor they put them on if your setting on the scales and the guy operating the scales tells you that you can add 30 more pound you don't run back to the trailor and grab a 100 when you no you cant use it .And its not for the safety let the drawbar down problem solved or just put the light tires back on if it would be for safety go to the Box turbo or start DOT inspections on these tires

Re: LLSS rules October 23, 2017 04:52AM
Guys you need to look back as to why this class was started. They did not want big engines, big turbos, after market heads or components. I think the rules in most part are good weight should be 6000# lower the drawbar if needed, If you want more weight,components, heads or bigger turbos go to LS, dont change this class.

Re: LLSS rules October 23, 2017 05:41AM
This is just getting ridiculous having this conversation. I dont understand why we need to change any rules. For the most part most of the LLSS can go to other parts of the country and pull. Now yes some of the BSTP are heavy and couldnt pull in KY, but thats their choice and I am sure they are ok with it. As far as the weight goes I pull 6250. I am all for going lighter to 6000, BUT this weight seems to work best in our area, just like 6500 Works best for BSTP. Like other guys have said, raise the weight and the guys with more HP will dominate more. Lower the weight and it helps to even things some. For the guys that want to put there big frame tractors in LLSS, and want the weight to be raised just to fit them. WTF... If you cant complete in ProFarm, Hot Farm or Super Farm what even makes you think you will complete in LLSS. If you are not making the right improvements or required changes in that class you wont hang in another. If I want to go back to pulling a large frame tractor I will sell my small frame and build or buy a new one. Just like I did to get into LLSS. Now if you want to put your large frame in the class, do the work and make the weight other wise change your chassis program to a small frame.

Ok I'm done and wont be commenting on this subject again.

Re: LLSS rules October 23, 2017 08:45AM
Why is it for some so hard to let the weight issue go?. I can take my tractor and go pull in Canada, Michigan New York and down to KY back home through Ohio back to northern Illinois and still pull in Wisconsin and Iowa

Re: LLSS rules October 23, 2017 09:37AM
Dave my last comment suppose to be under yours Here is another alternative hire a jocky This is kind of funny but a good friend of mine couldn't figure out how I could carry so much weight and he couldn't we both had pretty well the same tractors it came down to me having to tell him he was a Fat ASS because he weighs a good 150 pounds or more than I do

Re: LLSS rules October 23, 2017 02:04PM
David Runkle(earls dream)
Why is it for some so hard to let the weight issue go?. I can take my tractor and go pull in Canada, Michigan New York and down to KY back home through Ohio back to northern Illinois and still pull in Wisconsin and Iowa

um Dave, re read what you just posted and think about what you asked me at Paw Paw this year where you won the lss class with isp.

Re: LLSS rules October 23, 2017 10:17PM
The reason I said this is wether the weight 6500 to 6000 I can find a LLSS to go pull. And there was a few years back I pulled a ISP light super class at 6000. These Tractors can pull at all of these weights.

Re: LLSS rules October 23, 2017 12:14PM
Where can I find the llss rules

Re: LLSS rules October 23, 2017 01:34PM
The weights not changing and the diesels get to run a 3,4 smooth boor turbo 460 pull for KY KTPA OR Battle of the Bluegrass has the rules Mid South or Middle Tenn for Tennessee if that helps

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2