Does anyone know the locations of these pulls in this video November 29, 2017 06:30AM
It looks like Wisconsin are some of them but IDK Also, what towns and who's tractors are they?
[www.youtube.com]

Re: Does anyone know the locations of these pulls in this video November 29, 2017 07:25AM
I know Pat Hack has the Case , Lonesome Loser, few other names I recognized, some of video early Badgerstate days looks like to me.

Re: Does anyone know the locations of these pulls in this video November 29, 2017 10:49AM
I would imagine a lot of these are from Eastern Iowa, some Wisconsin and Illinois. A lot of original ECIPA tractors in a few of the pulls on that video.

Great find!

---

Re: Does anyone know the locations of these pulls in this video November 30, 2017 01:27AM
I believe that that 5-9 minute mark is in Reedsburg

Re: Does anyone know the locations of these pulls in this video November 30, 2017 01:40AM
A lot of that is the old West Central IL.Jerry Ruhnow,Mark Colberg,Dave Rumbolt with the Caterpuller,Hawthorn's with the Agco,Chris Mangleson with the black IH.That was the "limited Pro" class
Light Limiteds you will see Denny Jackson with the Grass Hopper which is now Ed Kasper's.One of the Allis's was Gordy Kasper 's and now is Rick Schmit that runs Badger State.The Ford was Gordy Kaspers and is now gone.Hawthorn's Deutz and Bill and Gary Knapp with the 686.A few of another Allis was Kaiser from IL

As far as the places saw Cottage Grove,WI,Cambridge,Wi,Henry,IL,Champaigne,IL, to name a few

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2017 02:41AM by Mark H.

Re: Does anyone know the locations of these pulls in this video November 30, 2017 01:45AM
Okay Cool. Mark H. was the MInni mo that was in the videos was that Dale Bauer's Mini Mo from Plain? I know him personally and i remember he said he pulled with you guys back in those days. If I am correct does anyone else have older copies of BSTP's old pulling like this?

Re: Does anyone know the locations of these pulls in this video November 30, 2017 02:39AM
I didn't watch it that close but the only Mini I saw was Cobergs.(hard to miss when he kicks the torque ahead with his foot.LOL)As far as Badger State videos I'm not quite sure who took them back then.I know the Light class was always taped by Gordy Kaspers girlfriend but don't know where they ended up at.

Re: Does anyone know the locations of these pulls in this video November 30, 2017 03:11AM
I found another one its is in Laurel Illinois. Its BSTP pull I think and maybe you dont know but i dale Bauer is the one in the green coat Flagging maybe at 2min and 15 second mark but IDK. and also later in the video.

Re: Does anyone know the locations of these pulls in this video November 30, 2017 05:39AM
From about 9:00 to 20:00 was the East Central Mo pull from Auxvasse MO. Looks like Denny Jackson & Jerry R from the West Central IL group were there that night.

I know think I know Dylan Oliver, but if you search his other videos he has a bunch from Eastern MO and Western IL

ReSadBUMP) Does anyone know the locations of these pulls in this video December 05, 2017 08:20AM
does anyne have other older BSTP on VHS or DVD?

Re: ReSadBUMP) Does anyone know the locations of these pulls in this video December 05, 2017 09:32AM
I have a couple from late 90s to early 2000s when BSTP pulled three class twice at different weights

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2