Out board brakes December 01, 2017 02:08PM
Looking for info or parts for outboard brakes ! Where s the best deal an what size parts for a 10000 lb tractor ?

Re: Out board brakes December 02, 2017 03:35AM
Get a hold of Nick at Paulson Performance. He'll be able to answer any question and make you a set that will work for your application.

Re: Out board brakes December 02, 2017 09:28AM
Anybody have any model numbers on the wildwood ones people are using I believe they are dual piston.I have good rotors just need calipers.

Re: Out board brakes December 03, 2017 12:30AM
I have seen more using the calipers used on agricultural dumpers,tankers,wagon bottoms etc. etc. check out yer local manufacturer of these? just an idea?

Re: Out board brakes December 03, 2017 03:52AM
Do NOT use wilwood (no d ), if you do, get the 4 piston ones.
You actually want Mico, or Engler calipers.
Bob Jostock has a Mico knockoff he sells.
Englers price is EXCELLENT for the quality of the product.

Re: Out board brakes December 03, 2017 06:46AM
I would be glad to help on an outboard break setup, I would also recommend mico style calipers for outboard brakes. Jostock or Engler are great choices, my kit fits either style. If you were going to try wilwood this is the one I use the most.

Forged Dynalite Caliper – Part No: 120-6813

Nick Paulson
Paulson Performance Machining
Ogden, Iowa
ppmengineering@live.com
(515) 491-4270
www.paulsonperformance.com
www.facebook.com/paulsonperformancemachining

Re: Out board brakes December 03, 2017 03:48PM
I would try tedder performance, I needed a set of calipers for my hot farm so i called them. They had a used set of mico calipers with good pads that had been taken off a mod. I bought them made mounts for them and have been happy since.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,607, Posts: 229,661, Members: 3,324.
This forum: Topics: 37,062, Posts: 225,886.

Our newest member JD_8520