NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 07, 2017 08:26AM
Congratulation to all that got excepted, all good tractors. Would like info on committee criteria for chose of entrants. No John Deere tractors, no Ky. pullers. Why no Region 11 John Deere pullers chosen? Why was Savey from Ky. (7810 Deere) not chosen? Winner of points in BOB series Lt. Pro class. I think they spit in the face of JD pullers and KY. fans. My rant.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class (What about Prostock) December 08, 2017 01:01AM
I understand that many people are a little ticked off that some of there guys didn't get in but hey it is by invite. I can tell that you are a JD guy and let me say that I think you are going to have plenty of green paint to root for in the other classes. Heck practically the whole prostock class is green. Yes I know there are a lot more green than red in prostock but come on when the ratio of green to red in prostock is about 4 or 5 green to 1 red that is pretty much intentional . There are a lot of very good running red prostocks that I would like to see back at nfms hook, ladwig, victor miller, jason miller, and stuart maize. Why were they not in? Don't know. Maybe they didn't apply. Maybe some of the deere light pro's didn't apply. Maybe they were overlooked. Maybe politics. Hey it is their show their rules. I think you will survive and have an extra beer while they are running that class. Heck sometimes during the pro class I stand out in the hall and have a few beers cause I don't want to sit and watch 10 straight john deeres that all look alike with either new tin or 5020's and 6030's. Hey its winter and we got somewhere to go and watch pulling I for one look forward to it to get my fix until next summer. Remember takes a lot more energy to be ticked off than happy.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class (What about Prostock) December 08, 2017 01:10AM
In what competition did the color of your jersey/team/vehicle matter? The whole color aspect of the sport is a silly argument, that is like saying I wanna see the Cleveland Browns in the playoffs because I like their color and their team, and they used to be good back in the 70s. Its not a viable option to bring in a vehicle or team that isn't going to compete at a high level, but it does happen and that is called politics, which I think we all can agree is a joke.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class (What about Prostock) December 08, 2017 01:29AM
So 5488 & competition likes th idea of running mod stoc against lt. pros

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class (What about Prostock) December 08, 2017 01:40AM
I agree that the guys from the east are running the A pump but they are hardly stock pullers. Watch what they do at Gordyville I bet that you will find they will be right there with what you guys call true light pro's and wouldn't it be something if they walked out of Louisville with 1st place and believe me on any given night it could happen. As for the comment from competitiion so if you are watching nascar or nhra you are not rooting for gm or ford tell that one to someone else. Brand loyalty has been around as long as there have been motorsports.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class (What about Prostock) December 08, 2017 04:57AM
Hey Ky Jelly fan, they're not Mod Stocks, they're called Mod Turbos, and if you've ever seen them run, they're no slouches.

Go out to Gordyville and watch them run with the Lite Pro's...they're very competitive.

Matter of fact, if you go to the Farm Show, you'll see in person if you haven't already.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class (What about Prostock) December 08, 2017 05:20AM
The mod turbos are super tough and they will have p-pumps on for gordyville and Louisville from what I've heard. You can bet they will show up ready to run fresh off the dyno and with a pass at gordyville under they're belt. I guarantee they won't be at the back of the pack but time will tell. Whoever puts the power to the ground will win for sure

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class (What about Prostock) December 08, 2017 05:35AM
The Mod Turbo guys run tough with their A-pumps. The indoor short track often gets them even closer to the P-pump Light Pros (SEE GORDYVILLE). I wondered if Zerby and the Forresters would put the P-pumps on for NFMS. I like the sound of that!Beer

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class (What about Prostock) December 08, 2017 06:42AM
Interstate Fan you need to read my post again. I think all tractors in the Lt. Pro class are good running tractors and will put on a good show. I would just like to see a JD in the class also a Ky. puller . I like the Deeres just as much as you like the Fords.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class (What about Prostock) December 08, 2017 07:32AM
Well, then address the class correctly...Just because I'm an interstate fan, doesn't mean I'm a die hard blue fan. They have good running tractors of different variety.

I like green tractors, I grew up on a 4455, but it's the first year of the class at the Farm Show...they did the best job they could...we'll see how the following years progress.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class (What about Prostock) December 08, 2017 08:58AM
I don't care who you are they whole ky jelly thing is hilarious.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 08, 2017 02:38PM
Looks like you needed to be red and buy your parts at wipeout! And do some butt kissing to the committee members that lives out in that part of ohio/Indiana!

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 09, 2017 02:15AM
Listening to someone bitch about "not enough green" at a tractor pull is making me smile.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 10, 2017 02:56AM
Couldn't agree more grubby! I know of one top notch green one that did not apply. These green light pros are far from scrub tractors.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 10, 2017 01:58PM
Totally agree with I Think. I know of a red tractor out of Wisconsin that got in wonder why. They didn't win any title this year or last what just because u go to Ohio and pull a couple of times u deserve to get in?

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 10, 2017 02:23PM
I'm not going to assume which Wisconsin tractor "yup" is talking about but The two that got in from there each won points titles. Alan cook won WTPA/Region 3 and the enderle. We won the Badger State points title and Tomah. Whether or not people believe we did enough to get in is their opinion and I'll respect it. Just wanted to clear up some info from that last post.

-Collin Birkholz

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 10, 2017 02:27PM
Yup
Totally agree with I Think. I know of a red tractor out of Wisconsin that got in wonder why. They didn't win any title this year or last what just because u go to Ohio and pull a couple of times u deserve to get in?

I hope you aren't talking about the Birkholz family, because you couldn't be way more wrong if you tried. They did win the Badger State points in the 540 Light Pro class in 2016 & 2017 and won the Tomah hook back in June. I think those on your resume would be enough to get you in. Maybe do some research before you start running your mouth.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 11, 2017 10:43AM
Not taking either side on this as I'm very excited to see the light pro class in Louisville but how many light pros ran Badger State this year? I think that's a pretty new class for that association, correct? I was surprised not to see more from the east as it is more established out there. Maybe a bunch if those guys didn't apply? Either way, Bring on the Light Pros!!

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 11, 2017 10:57AM
In it's second year Badger State had 5-7 tractors the last half of the season. Few more are on the way for the 18 season. Lots of interest in this class

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 11, 2017 12:28PM
no no no no I don't know who applied and who didn't but I bet lots more don't get in than do but only way to get there is to apply. somehow griping without knowing who all sent in an application is interesting but useless.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 10, 2017 10:57PM
Just wondering what winning tomah has to do with anything? There are several pulls a year with big numbers in the class and not all the winners of those got in. Just saying.... If tractors got in because they won one pull that's ridiculous. Oh wait there is a tractor that got in that hasn't won anything. So I guess winning one decent size pull is enough!!!

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 11, 2017 01:02AM
The last few years people wanted change at the farm show, they did change by add different classes. You send your application in and they pick tractors . To all that got accepted , congratulations to you that didn't try again year . Pretty simple don't you think

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 11, 2017 07:26AM
You're telling me "Observer" that they don't take into consideration a puller winning the ring at Bowling Green or winning the weekend in Chapel Hill, or like stated above Tomah? It was the first class for the Light Pro Stock class at Tomah this year. 19 very competitive tractors at a Super National pull. If you don't think winning Tomah is an accomplishment then I don't know what is.

Brent Yaron

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 11, 2017 07:35AM
Winning Fort Recovery is an extremely high accomplishment, don't think they have had a Light Pro class yet under 20. There isn't a BG Ring, or a Light Pro class at Chapel Hill, so those two examples don't apply to this class.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2017 08:18AM by jd4455ssd.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 11, 2017 08:26AM
I was referring more towards all classes. Sorry for that. But I agree even Fort Recovery is a huge accomplishment. There is more than just champions to take into consideration.

Brent Yaron

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 11, 2017 10:29AM
Here's an idea what the fans vote on it next time!

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 12, 2017 06:19AM
Hey silly he doesn't deserve to be there . Nothing against him just there's a heck of a lot older tractors been there going to the last 6 1/2 seven years that help build this class and that are green and orange and they didn't even consider us that's why we say it's politics and somebody got their palms greased !

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 12, 2017 07:40AM
Mr. IH Puller 5, if there's anyone that loves to talk pulling, it's me. And i like to be fair. Even before this list came out, I knew there would be a lot of backlash. There are a lot of arguments that make sense. Did they miss on color? Sure, Mr. Nusbaum with a well running Allis that was left out. You got Mr. Cochran with a case that's mean. In the deere argument, yes i do believe at least one of Weiderhold/Coslers/kevin Smith shoulda got in considering i know how they run. On the a-pump tractors I'm not quite sure how to feel but from what I see they are Very well running tractors. On to your argument that we got in cus we supposedly "greased some hands". That is not a valid argument. Barely even worth acknowledging. We are not the type of people to try to get in that way. We believe in working for it. If we believed our results were not good enough, we would not have applied period and congratulated the more worthy people, which there are probably some anyways that didn't get in. But I am not going to apologize for getting in. We are honored and thankful. If you are going to the show feel free to stop by and talk some more pulling. I would love to. Wish I could have a heads up of who to look for but you did not put your name. Have a good day!

- Collin Birkholz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2017 07:41AM by lil' 1456.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 12, 2017 03:30AM
It quite obvious whoever this person is has a problem with birkholtz..........get over it. They applied and deserved it. If you don't like it then suck it up and find a way to win BSTP points next year and then don't forget to apply and you will be in just as they did. I hope you can understand this..........

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 12, 2017 03:38AM
As always the thread has gone into the weeds, it should be about the committee being clueless and not selecting a class that represents green red and blue. There should not be2 tractors from the same family and there must be at least one green tractor that can compete, very poorly done on this class.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 12, 2017 05:24AM
Why "must" a class have a green tractor? There's more green than any other color at a tractor pull, get over it already. You also have a problem with 2 tractors from the same family. Is Mike Chizek only allowed one tractor per class? How about the Blackbourn's, Boyd's, Mike Conney, Petros', Viney's, Shramek's, Nelson's, Bunnage's, the Phillips family or the GALOT crew? Should they only be allowed one vehicle per class? Maybe your green Kentucky boys should venture out to some other pulls and face some different competition to prove how deserving they are. The NFMS has always done it their way and they probably always will. If you have such a problem with it, don't go.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 12, 2017 05:41AM
reading all these posts u wander why they add a class for all the cryin it causd for al we kno a handful of gren ones applid n wernt good enuf toget in i woulda likd to seen sum ntpa r2 green ones but who knoes they might not applied im jus glad the lites are in and get 2 see spme new iron now if theyd let 2 classes of lite supers in and put them big alky supers in the satursay session it be a nother good move like putting 4.1s and lite pros in

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 12, 2017 08:36AM
Grubby, how dumb are you, the fans want to see the red - green battle of the brands. Do you think anybody would go to a pull if every class was all the same color/brand. And there was 60 Lt. PS that applied and only a few light supers so your analogy is rather lame.And the " if you have a problem with it don't go " shows just how lost you are.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 12, 2017 09:17AM
My analogy is spot on, you just don't like it because it destroys your argument. People watch diesel trucks and they're all Dodge. The Prostocks are almost all green and people still watch them. The unlimited are all Hemi V-8's, but people still watch them. I hate to break this too you, but you aren't the mouthpiece for pulling fans. I could care less about green vs. red and there are several others on here that seem to feel the same way. You're just a whine ass who either didn't get in or your buddy didn't get in.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 12, 2017 09:28AM
I agree with Grubby 100%. I could care less about Green vs. Red. I am all about the best tractors pull, not which colors there are, because the last time I checked the color of your tractor doesn't make you better or create more horsepower. Grubby your anaologies are spot on, it takes someone who is narrow minded to think otherwise. And as far as the light supers go, there are more than just a few of them out there. They are picking who they feel are the best for this years show. Also, he is right by saying "if you have a problem with it, don't go." Why would you go to something that you don't like or have a problem with?

Brent Yaron

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 12, 2017 09:33AM
You both have your head in the sand, NASCAR is dying because all the vehicles look a like, with the one color show pulling will do the same thing.But ha you to guys can go and watch 50 look a like tractors go down the track. That should be real exciting

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 12, 2017 10:02AM
If color is what pulling is all about for you, then so be it. For me, it's about watching whoever is at the pull and having a good time.

Brent Yaron

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 12, 2017 11:56AM
Just spent 10 mins reading this thread and I also know this is not the first time a thread has been on here regarding this. Some fans want color,some fans want guys from their home town, and some fans want association champions. I can say as a fan paying to see this show all I want to see are the 12 baddest tractors that can pull in this class, regardless of what pump they run. So since we seem to have all of these professional fans and key board pullers yapping on here, how about one of you riddle me this!!! Let's see your list...

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 13, 2017 02:32AM
Raging red The Boss bare necessities Green gangster Gutless general Bad company Overmyer all business all in endless torment The red avenger these 10 should have been in I'll let you have the other two ! Oh wait a minute one more.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 12, 2017 01:12PM
If it's just about the color of the tractor (and your obviously a JD fan) then how about the green PS tractor with an IH motor that did so well at last year's NFMS. Doesn't matter what color the tractor this, pretty sure the committee is going to invite the vest of who APPLIED.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 12, 2017 09:52AM
I'm starting to think that your name really is Ben Dover.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 14, 2017 02:23PM
Hey Colin are u guys gonna be in Cloverdale this year??

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 14, 2017 03:40PM
The tractor will not be in Cloverdale, but I will be there watching. Understandably, they took tractors that run full NTPA schedules.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 15, 2017 03:23PM
Are u gonna keep the same schedule or pull more ntpa/wtpa?

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 16, 2017 12:46AM
We'll keep our same schedule with Badger State full time and then hit ntpa/wtpa when we can. Would like to make a western series hook on the side as well.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 18, 2017 05:27AM
IH Puller 5, that is a pretty nice list. I can't figure out what the criteria is that is used to determine the class. How did 2 mod turbo tractors that don't even run in a Light Pro class get accepted? I can't recall a Superfarm ever being accepted to a Pro Stock class. They didn't pull in a Light Pro class all year. I'm not saying they don't run well for what they are but 2 legitimate Light Pro's got robbed of a chance to pull at Louisville! There is a difference of 500 to 800 hp between Light Pro and Mod Turbo. That's why they don't run them together at Keystone Nationals And even if they are going to run p-pumps, it doesn't explain it. A p-pump alone won't make up that difference. Not without bigger turbo and possibly injectors. Seems odd to want to do that from guys that have been adamant about keeping A-pump, no recast heads, g-trim turbos, etc in their own rules. Unless they are running outside them already...

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 18, 2017 08:37AM
The mod turbos meet All the class requirements. They are the same except for a pump . Big deal . The mod turbo class has been around and pioneered the light pro class if you want to look at it from another aspect! Wouldn't it be something if those mod turbos would make the trip to ku and put a hurtin on 3/4 of the class !! I bet their would be s bunch of ball babies on here again crying like a bunch of little girls . Personally I would love it!!! Time will tell . Congrats and good luck to all who got accepted!!

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 19, 2017 12:26AM
If you really believe the difference between an A-pump and a P-pump is no big deal, you really don't know too much at all. I suppose there is no difference between a P-pump and a Sigma pump also?
And meeting the criteria doesn't mean you deserve an invite. Superfarms also meet the criteria of the Pro Stock class.
I'm sure they will be competitive because they will spend the money and dyno time to be. Still doesn't mean they earned their way into the class.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 19, 2017 01:39AM
Well what exactly "earns" you the right to be "invited" to a show that you had to apply for that is NOT sanctioned by any particular pulling body?

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 19, 2017 01:49AM
So, since you're "Someone who's been around", maybe you'd understand these same tractors have pulled against some of these same Light Pros at Gordyville...and they've done quite well....even won the class. This Mod Turbo class has been around for many more years than the NTPA Light Pro, so they know what they're doing, it's just a different name. Of course there's a difference between A and P pumps.....but I believe these guys could run their A pump and still be competitive. Did you ever think they might have P Pumps on when they arrive? Have you ever seen these guys run before?.....obviously not.

Maybe you are the one who should shut their mouth and watch and see what happens at NFMS before judging.

These tractors belong there.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 19, 2017 02:10AM
It amazes me that people can know so little and still think they know so much. Its just a different name? Really? And yes, I have probably seen these guys run 100 times or more. Been working on A-pump tractors for nearly 20 years now. I've also been around a dyno when both types have run. It's not fair to the guys who have run in a Light Pro class all year to lose a position to them.
Next year I am gonna apply with my stock 1066 for the superfarm class. I win a couple farm stock pulls at the local fair. Don't worry I will slap a p-pump and 3x3 charger on if I get accepted. I mean, surely I would deserve to go more than guys who actually ran on the NTPA or PPL circuit. Right?

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 19, 2017 03:42AM
Whatever......clearly you're the type to argue black is white. I could care less. Apply with your stock tractor, I'm sure they'll treat you like the whining idiot you are.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 19, 2017 03:45AM
So they don't belong because during the regular season they run a smaller pump?....and you would also saying that pro stocks that pull the outlaw series don't belong because they can only run a 4.8 turbo all year?

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 19, 2017 02:51AM
I know there is a large difference between a Good A pump and a good P pump!! Never said there wasn't , just that everyone is complaining someone didn't get in because of whatever reason . The farm show committee apparently thought certain tractors deserved to get a invite and some didn't .!!! The pump is the only real difference! A three turbo tractor can pull in a four turbo class , they are just at a disadvantage!

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 19, 2017 03:13AM
Actually a 3 turbo tractor isn't at a disadvantage in your scenario. Triple bypass is a perfect example but there are other rules that allow a 3 turbo setup to gain an advantage in other aspects. You are still talking apples to apples with superstocks. Light Pro and Mod Turbo are apples to oranges. Like I said before, I have no doubt they will run P-pumps and be in the mix but that still doesn't justify them in the class. The committee is supposed to accept applicants based on their body of work in the class they are running. Not in a different class. If everyone who applied was accepted, then that would be great. But that isn't the case.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 19, 2017 05:43AM
The committee made their choices based upon their view . Whatever the criteria is 12 tractors got that achieved. It sounds like you mr. " someone who's been around" didn't get your tractor in or someone you know didn't get in and you are sore about it.!!!??? I think it is great they took a spread of tractors across a few states. If you feel they don't belong write a letter to the board. I for one think they more than belong and so does the committee apparently !!!!

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 19, 2017 05:59AM
I agree. You want it your way then get on the commitee. I think it will be a great class and can't wait to see how they stack up against each other.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 19, 2017 07:01AM
I for one think it will be a great class and show !! Many applied, a small group made the cut . Congrats to all who got in. A committee chose who got in and who didn't for certain reasons obviously. Not one person, but a committee/group of people made that determination. If you don't like who got in try again next year. Good luck to all !!!

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 19, 2017 01:37PM
Not!!! I realize you're in the cheerleader section. I personally think your heroes will do well. Especially if they use the old something wrong with my tractor need to drop routine. Or better yet the sharpie on your low draw number. That always helps.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class December 19, 2017 02:03PM
Wow , tuff words for someone that is toooo big of a panzzi to post their real name . What a loser you are. Stick to the topic posted!

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class January 04, 2018 11:33PM
Well the top two at Gordyville last night was mod turbo and they are they ones going to louisville. Be real interesting to see.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class January 05, 2018 02:43AM
Cool... who did he beat?

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class January 05, 2018 04:26AM
They shure did way to go will they let them weigh 9200 at the farm show also like they did at gordyville verses the light pros 8700 or will they all be 8500

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class January 05, 2018 04:40AM
After I looked at the rules I do not see where the Mod Turbo class is allowed 9200 lbs.

8,700 lb. Light Pro Stock All OEM chassis Pro Stock rules, including shielding, safety and SFI requirements, apply to this class plus the following rules. Class weight 8500 lbs. 540 c.i.d. tractors with 3 x 3 turbochargers may weight 9,500 lbs.[[/b]/u] A. Engines 1. No engine larger than 540 cid. (+ or - 1 percent) 2. No component chassis 3. Engine head must be OEM agricultural-type for that brand engine. (No billet) 4. No overhead cams allowed. 5. Maximum 2 valves per cylinder 6. No inner / after coolers 7. Diesel fuel only 8. Maximum allowed "P" pump 3000 or 7100 series only (No aftermarket housing). Only one plunger per cylinder allowed. 9. Any size turbo may be used

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class January 05, 2018 05:28AM
Last Night was the 9,000 lb limited pro class, where they mix light pros, mod turbos, and super farms. Under that classes rules, mod turbos are at 9200, Super Farms are 9500, light pros are 8700. And at Louisville everyone will weigh 8500.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class January 05, 2018 02:07PM
And of course there it is! Yes, the mod turbo tractors ran at 9200lbs in this class. While a light pro would have weighed in at 8700lbs if there were any. But looking down the results list, I don't see a single tractor that is actually a Light Pro setup. So there is no argument that winning at Gordyville earns them a spot to run in the Light Pro class at Louisville. None the less, congratulations to them on the solid finishes in Gordyville.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class January 06, 2018 08:20AM
Are you still whining?

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class January 06, 2018 10:42AM
How did the mod pro's do today in the first flight at gordyville

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class January 06, 2018 12:41PM
The name of the class they normally pull in is "Mod Turbo", you retard jack off.

.....but by all means, keep trying to beat them down, the strategy sure seems to be working for you.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class January 06, 2018 01:01PM
Hey JackNeihoff why don't you do the world a favor and drink some bleach

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class January 07, 2018 12:57AM
Did Cope run the 1150? I didn’t see it on any results
Thanks

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Class January 07, 2018 01:31AM
Yes cope did run slipped out of bounds in the first flight.As for the other people on here the point I was trying to get across is it is extremely hard make up for weight especially if you mod turbo ( hopefully I got it right this time) are running same horsepower.All that said sorry if you took it as bashing someone

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,574, Posts: 229,602, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,856.

Our newest member BadHabit2