langford December 08, 2017 08:34AM
I see langford is going to a 2 day pull...Its about time! It'll be an awesome weekend for sure

Re: langford December 08, 2017 12:49PM
Do you have any information about what classes they are going to run and when?

Re: langford December 08, 2017 12:57PM
Unlimited Mods, Minis, SSD Tractors, LSS, and I forget

Re: langford December 08, 2017 01:43PM
"and I forget" is the return of the GN FWD's.

Re: langford December 09, 2017 01:57PM
Sounds like all the local GN guys r covered. Should b a good show

Re: langford December 10, 2017 11:33AM
Did they get rid of the jamboree and WNYPropulling guys? I heard talk of them adding some brush pull classes, did that happen?

Re: langford December 11, 2017 12:12AM
As I understand it, LLSS is still on the schedule, just not sure when during the weekend, and I would be shocked of ESP didn't have a place on the calendar, too.

Re: langford December 11, 2017 02:31PM
They're kind of screwing the LLSS guys. They are scheduling them to pull Saturday afternoon, then they have to load up, and fly to another pull that was already scheduled for Saturday night. Would've been nice to have the courtesy to just let them come in and run on Sunday.

Re: langford December 11, 2017 04:28PM
Newalkyholic
They're kind of screwing the LLSS guys. They are scheduling them to pull Saturday afternoon, then they have to load up, and fly to another pull that was already scheduled for Saturday night. Would've been nice to have the courtesy to just let them come in and run on Sunday.

Wow, really? Apparently you are not a member of the WNY Pro Pulling Series. Their competition director and class representatives have been part of the conversation the whole time. The members of that club are a pleasure to deal with and as a whole put on a great show. To bash a promoter that has been pulling tractors for going on 72 years for not having the “courtesy “ to just “let them” run on Sunday is ignorant to say the least . Granted the schedule is not finalized but if it ends up working out to where the LLSS class hooks Langford at noon Saturday and the class (which moves very quickly) takes an hour and a half to run would put guys loaded up and on the road by 2. It’s about 40 minutes to Little Valley and that gives 3 hours before the show would begin there if it starts at 6p. This is what the WNYPPS suggested to do. Langford has supported the Northern Travel Series and appreciate all pullers and fans from all organizations that come and entertain in WNY.

Re: langford December 12, 2017 03:55AM
That came directly from members of the WNY Pro Pulling Series... so there's that.... You don't think that it's a lot to ask to drop and prep for 2 pulls, in two different areas, in 1 day? Especially when Little Valley has had the day for the last few years. The Travel Series moves twice as fast as the rest of the classes, so it wouldn't be an issue to slip them in on Sunday, rather than making them pack up and fly to a second event, in one day. I'm not bashing Langford, as they put on a great show, but I think this is extremely poor planning on their part. You'd know if I was bashing, and this is far from it...

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2