Need John Deere Rearend Information January 02, 2018 01:21AM
Guys reaching out for a little help here. I currently build frames for internationals but they all have the same rear axle bolt pattern and design. I'm looking into to building frames for john deeres. I was wondering if one of you john deere guys can tell me which series of john deeres if any have the same rear end bolt pattern and design. I know the old style 5010-6030 are the same but what about the newer none big block stuff. 4320,4430, are they the same as the 4010, and 4020.

Thanks for the information and help

Scott Webb

Re: Need John Deere Rearend Information January 02, 2018 02:36AM
4010 to 4430 same bolt pattern. The 4010 bolt flange is not as thick as the other final drive housings, 1/8" thinner.

Re: Need John Deere Rearend Information January 02, 2018 11:38AM
Scott, you might want to give Greg Lamb a call, he has dealt with several deere combinations and could likely help you out. I know the 4010-20 axle housing pattern is the same but the trans case length is different. Some guys use a 4020 clutch housing and a 44-4230 rearend and so on, this would effect tie bar length and such. Have been looking myself for a different chassis set up for a deere and would like to see what you come up with. Thanks! from another lt pro puller.

Re: Need John Deere Rearend Information January 03, 2018 02:48PM
So.... let me get this straight... what your saying is that IH is actually the one that is all cookie cutter tractors??? here all this time i was told it was the deeres...... MIND BLOWN!!!!! hehehe i couldnt resist..

For useful info.. the deere.com parts catalog has a really handy feature. find your part number and plug it into the "where used search" and it will bring up all the models that use that part number. 4010 up to 4440 use the same gasket for axles. if your looking to design a one piece frame for deeres that are one size fits all... it doesnt exsist. They will all need different mounting locations and length

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,613, Posts: 229,668, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,889.

Our newest member JD_8520