Pullers wives January 11, 2018 03:30PM
Instead of bitching about rules and what which organization is the best or the worst, can we have some positive posts about tractor AND truck pullers wives? My wife is the best because she has stuck beside me through my pulling career.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2018 05:03AM by Supertiquer.

Re: Pullers wives January 11, 2018 03:36PM
Agreed. Mine lets me continue this crazy sport without too many complaints. She is now in to it and enjoys going and enjoys working on it with me.

Re: Pullers wives January 12, 2018 12:42AM
My wife support my pulling. She is great cheerleader. Without the support from her I would not be pulling. I am blessed.

Re: Pullers wives January 12, 2018 01:47AM
Mine supports the pulling,trucking,farming,everything i do pretty much,if it wasn't for her i wouldn't be pulling,she dont go much because usually its so hot at the pulls,shed rather be on the boat,but encourages me to go.

Re: Pullers wives January 12, 2018 01:59AM
Clark;good topic choice.Mine does all of the above but also keeps me from spending $(fill in blank) to get back $50.00 to $200 more per run.Reminds me why WE started pulling.

Re: Pullers wives January 12, 2018 03:23AM
When I conduct a story interview, it is rare when a wife will participate, let alone for the whole duration of the normal 2.5 hour plus interview. Such was the case with my two most recent interviews. I always welcome their particiapation and input.

My wife does not like the pulling noise and dirt/dust. She does know how to photograph the action. She had more of those in the 1983 "the PULLER" than I did. Of course, she would do anything to also charm her dude as we courted. LOL!
34 years later, Thus it is a very rare day any of you ever see her at a pull. Yet here at home, she helps prepares things to get me out the door to another pull. At times, she goes to the photo lab to process photo orders when I cannot. And she does all the posting of the pulling events to my website. Definitely a great support and help of my favorite sport. THANK YOU, Patricia!

Re: Pullers wives January 12, 2018 10:19AM
I owe a lot to my wife who supports my pulling videographer habit.
She attends most pulls and is usually close by in her chair in the sun with a book but supplies food and drink
as required and steps behind the camera if needed.
She also handles a lot of the night time driving duties home or to another event.
We had been together about a year when my family got back into pulling and she casually mentioned " I have a video camera I never used ",
well 22 years later little did she know how many small towns, fairgrounds, fields and highway miles would be involved.

Re: Pullers wives January 12, 2018 11:48AM
The attached picture says it all. I am truly a Blessed man to have my wife as my life partner who Blessed me with the best children and their friends that a man could ever ask for. They all love the Lord and this family fun sport of tractor pulling that we are Blessed to be able to enjoy together as a family. Win, loose, or draw, this picture is what means the most to me, spending time together as a family doing what we love.

Re: Pullers wives January 12, 2018 11:56AM
I've had the best pulling situation possible with my wife for many many years (our first date was to watch a pull). I started pulling stock tractors soon there after and she has been by my side at almost every event I've been to since. Not only does she support me but has been a driver for 20 plus years all of the way up to the GN level. We have a good life travelling and competing across the country.

S'no Farmer

Re: Pullers wives January 13, 2018 03:45AM
I think that I speak for all pullers of all ages when I say that if it wasn't for ours wives and mothers we wouldn't be pulling at all . Support from our mothers at a young age
when we wanted to start driving when she said yes and agreed with our fathers but deep down inside she was scared, support from our girl friends for the support when
we were dating and soon to turn into our wives with the continued support . I would like to say thank you to my wife and mother for all the support that they have given and
continue for generations to come .

Re: Pullers wives January 13, 2018 08:49AM
I like your wife Clark, she is always friendly and pleasant when we see her, some days you may not think that there is much to smile about. Dana is the kind of lady that makes me feel like smiling, your a lucky man Clark

Re: Pullers wives January 13, 2018 11:30AM
This last wife is great she loves pulling and she hardly ever missis , Shes much better than the others I feel lucky

Re: Pullers wives January 13, 2018 02:06PM
I must have the best wife in tractor pulling. In the 48 years we have been pulling, she has missed one pull, and my daughter went with me that night. A real family sport. MACK

Re: Pullers wives January 13, 2018 04:13PM
Just a friend
I like your wife Clark, she is always friendly and pleasant when we see her, some days you may not think that there is much to smile about. Dana is the kind of lady that makes me feel like smiling, your a lucky man Clark

Yes I am lucky and thank you.

Re: Pullers wives January 14, 2018 06:27AM
This post is worthless without pictures

Re: Pullers wives January 14, 2018 01:54PM
Barbie
This post is worthless without pictures

Only in your mind because you missed the whole point of the post. And I could say a lot more, but I won't.
Here's a picture for you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2018 02:33PM by Supertiquer.

Re: Pullers wives February 20, 2018 06:27AM
My wife is a really amazing woman as well. Throughout our 33 year marriage we have raced cars, snowmobiles, bikes and been avid pulling fans! Throughout the years I have dabbled in stock farm and garden tractors (back in the day) and have been glued to the sideline watching and cheering on most of you guys and gals. Now having a empty nest, we decided to hop in the fire ourselves to join in the fun with you all! We are currently putting together a mini and look forward to seeing our friends at the event from the pit side! We have a lot to learn on this side of the fence but we are really excited to take a role in growing this awesome sport we love so much! Being my first post here I also would like to extend a hello to all of you too.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,561, Posts: 229,569, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,833.

Our newest member BadHabit2