needled rear ends January 14, 2018 04:59AM
Can anyone tell me what they charge to put needle bearings in the differential of a 4010 and 4020 rear end. Also will put needles in the planetarties.. I have a customer but has been a few years since I have done any. Thanks, Darrin Cole

Re: needled rear ends January 14, 2018 09:45AM
There are many different options these days. Can just get a new cross shaft with needles for the gears or there are brass thrust washers that can be added or roller thrust bearings, there are billet 4 and 2 pinion complete diffs out there. Call Atlas tractor or Engler machine or any of the other guys in the business directory on here

Re: needled rear ends January 14, 2018 11:29AM
Thanks, knew there were several options just was not sure what they were charging for labor. Needing to make some extra money and have a gentleman willing to let me do some machine work for him. I personally like the needles and flat needle bearings everywhere but to each his own I know some guys have made brass work fine. Thanks again for the info. Darrin

Re: needled rear ends January 14, 2018 01:16PM
Darren i lost your number i have a couple tractors im working on and need some machine work and may send you some business give me a call 270 566 2901

Re: needled rear ends January 14, 2018 01:54PM
sure will, what is the best time tomorrow

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,566, Posts: 229,583, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,844.

Our newest member BadHabit2