Sidetracked February 19, 2018 08:36AM
I would like to invite everyone to check out our website.

Over the last 2 years, we have pushed everything to facebook. They have changed the way that they operate in that time and it is hard to know what to do next to get content to where you can see it, plus I realize not everyone "does facebook". Check the updates page to find our podcasts (not always weekly), links to old videos, and whatever else strikes our fancy and today I added a photo page. NFMS pics are there and I have a ton more to add in from the past 2 seasons over the next few days.

www.sidetrackedproductionsinc.com

Kick the tires and let us know what we can do to improve.

CP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2018 11:21AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Sidetracked February 19, 2018 08:41AM
Link does not work

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Sidetracked February 19, 2018 08:45AM
Try this... Sidetracked

Re: Sidetracked February 19, 2018 08:51AM
That worked. Didn't notice the period in the previous link.

Brent Yaron

Re: Sidetracked February 19, 2018 08:56AM
I think it looks really clean and easy to navigate around the website. I am sure you will think of better ways to make the site standout as you move forward. I like it!

Brent Yaron

Re: Sidetracked February 19, 2018 11:24AM
The site looks great. Clean and simple to navigate.

The downside is that it's just another reminder of how dated my site is... so thanks for that!

Seriously though, nice work.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Sidetracked February 20, 2018 03:48AM
Site looks great Charles. I agree with the gents above. Smooth, clean, and easy to navigate.

Mark J. Ham

Ham Boyz Racing Toys

ton of photos February 22, 2018 04:40AM
Tons of photos added from '16 and '17 seasons.

Sidetracked Photos

CP

Re: ton of photos February 22, 2018 06:04AM
Jake,thank you very much for your old out dated works just fine awesome site,--- VERY good for the sport,information,events,rules,ect. for sale,many people use it a lot. Most share way toooo much on Facebook.

Re: ton of photos February 23, 2018 12:28AM
I'll say and excellent quality. I wish I could afford all of the great pics you photogs take. JW

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,561, Posts: 229,571, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,835.

Our newest member BadHabit2