New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire February 20, 2018 09:26AM
We have been working with the factory and cutters on our U.S. built 24.5x32 tire, and are extremely pleased with the consistency in sizing (all tires 209"-210" at 10 psi), quality of rubber, and materials. Testing and cutting of the tires has gone well. They will be available within the next few weeks, so contact your cutter for more information and ordering! You can also contact us directly about them.

With the finishing touches being made on the 24.5 tires, we are now shifting our focus to the 30.5x32 size built in the U.S.! We are working closely with all cutters and the factory in the design phase, but we would like to get some input from the pulling community on what you would like to see in this tire.

What specs would you like to see? What are you not currently getting out of your tire that you wish you could? What profile would be ideal? What ply rating would be best? What rim width is ideal?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your help,

Aaron Docter

Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244
Aaron@propullertires.com
www.ProPullerTires.com
Facebook

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire February 20, 2018 11:44AM
keep in mind all of the light weight tractors that are running 30.5s. Weight is a major issue with he new tires, id like to see something more along the lines of the old style 10ply firestone.

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire February 20, 2018 03:16PM
I'd like to know what is going to be done about all the guys who bought $8000 pro pullers last year and now they are half price and a new tire is out.

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire February 20, 2018 10:53PM
Same thing that happened to the guys who bought new
trucks last year. It lost value when you drove it off the lot the ones they still have in inventory are on sale.

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire February 21, 2018 12:52AM
Many pullers complained about the old Parks/Pro Puller because it was made over seas.Now they bring the product here in the USA and you still complain.That tire came out how long ago?How many have bought a turbo from Hart back then and now 4 versions later you have a new one with it being hard to sell the old because the new ones dominate?
No one had to worry about tires because Firestone supplied one tire and thats it without any interest in changing them to make them better.Now you have someone trying to make the puller hook up better and now the complaining.Funny thing is you complainers don't even know the new version is going to work better than the old!And if they don't I guess the guys that bought the cheaper ones can go back smiling.
All Firestone does is increase their price and not improve the product.DO you all want just one company to set the price out their?
We pullers will buy something new to be the first one to try something it.If it works we are a hero if not well we wasted money.But....nobody is making you buy something new on the market.Keep what you got.Maybe you will be the one that made the right decision and saved a bunch of money
Keep rolling Pro Puller!The pulling sport needs someone that won't give up until the product is right.These poor guys running light classes with 30.5's are going to finally have a tire to buy again since Firestone doesn't.

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire February 20, 2018 11:11PM
It’s kinda sad, with Aron offering the tires at that cheap it actually hurts pulling! It makes the all the guys that bought his products last year and supported him have stuff that is worth nothing now. What a way to keep coming out with new products and make the one built before worth nothing. I guess we all learn from this and don’t support this type of marketing unless we all want to lose even more money pulling tractors.

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire February 20, 2018 11:16PM
I think it shows how overpriced pulling stuff is getting.
Things needs to cheaper for once, in 10 years what's a new set of tires going to cost 20k no wonder the numbers are dwindeling.

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire February 21, 2018 12:02AM
People used to gripe about tires being too expensive and difficult to obtain. Now they are griping because tires are too cheap and new models are coming out with mass availability. Hilarious. It is the same thing that happens with turbos, pumps, injectors, etc. You do not have to buy the newest version of anything. How many tractors won the farm show with something other than a firestone?

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire February 21, 2018 12:49AM
Talk to mark korth and chad mayhill on getting these tires made how the pullers need them. Weight ,size, and shape

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire February 21, 2018 10:39AM
You were early. You are the one who bought them and now you are complaining? Sell them and buy the new ones. Simple. Must be rough to complain about that. I'm glad they are cheaper. Glad they are interested in bringing down costs for us. Quit complaining. Your not going to get a refund. Buck up and deal with it.

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire February 21, 2018 01:59AM
LITE PULLER1,

Thank you for the response!

Weight has been the major talking point with the new tire coming out. We are shooting for about 370 lbs each tire before cutting. Does this sound light enough for most applications?

Thanks!

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire February 21, 2018 02:11AM
We have seen some good success with the older version of the tires this past season since we have taken over production of them. We have had multiple points champions and have paid out over 100 wins for the season on our first generation.

Our company is built on continuous improvement, so we are trying to create the best product we can offer to pullers based on response we hear at the pulls we go to, and the people we talk to. The cutters have been a huge source of information as well. Bringing production back to the United States is something we are very proud of, and the quality here is amazing.

We are trying to offer the best quality available at a price that won't break the bank, and is cheaper than other alternatives on the market.

The design for the 30.5 will be based off of the 24.5x32 tire (pictured below) with the maximum legal specs for the tire.

Thank you for all your input,

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire February 21, 2018 01:48PM
I hope you put some crown in the tire and don’t make it flat like the HP...make it your own tire not a knock off of a Firestone

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire February 21, 2018 02:37PM
I think that goes both ways if u make 3000+hp u want a flat tire and guys who have weak light super and limited supers they want the lil more crown. So to have a style of both would be the answer!

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire February 21, 2018 11:24PM
Who has run these new 24.5’s this winter at the indoor hooks and how did they do? What is the actual cost difference between Firestone’s and new pro pullers? only a few hundred off the Firestone’s. The Firestone’s work awesome with out being cut. The tire cutters are making a lot for a little clean up. Hardening is a opinion. Hard tire isn’t always the best. Remember guys we are playing in dirt. Ask a dirt racer what kinda tire they want. Soft compound to grip the dirt. A hard compound just spins harder. Now we will see what tire cutter gets on here and argues why it needs to be done to fill his bank account.

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire February 22, 2018 03:04AM
$400 to cut a set of tires doesn't necessarily fill the bank up? those guys do a ton of work for that little of money and expertise. I can tell when my tires start losing their edge, as soon as they are sharpened back up it makes a difference. as long as you are dealing with a stand up cutter, I don't think they will fill you full of bs and are just trying to "fill their bank account". also tires do better on different tracks. we noticed last year the the new pro pullers did way better than firestones on sandy tracks, but not as good on power tracks.

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire February 23, 2018 10:12AM
Been pulli'n since early 80's,have had dozens of different tires,for different classes and rules,got so I could unchain,get off the hauler change tires and getter back on tied down in 45 minutes.Certainly tires work better on some tracks,not a pure science here,all about most things in life,choices make the difference. I tried to get it right about 80% and have done well,my buddies say I am darned good at read'n the track. And sometimes it could be as simple as if we did it again and repulled a different line on the track,results would be different,hate to say better because many rehooks are worse. I have used free worn out tossed out given away tires and have been told my tires were no good,should get new ones,yep,ran right out and followed no ones advice,but have done well with little to no tread,10% left,but some have said that I had little to no common sense,talents or ability so my tires matched my skill level. I guess even a blind sow finds an acorn once in a while.Spring is coming to a neighborhood near you soon. One thing that continues to baffle me is that some tires have the crown to them and some are flatter,which works better and why? Anybody?

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire March 02, 2018 02:56AM
Joey,

Some of the higher horse tractors like a more flat profile because they spin the tires so hard. When the wheel speed increases, it makes the center point of the tire stretch out. With a flatter tire, this helps keep more surface area on the ground.

On lower horse tractors, a more rounded profile is desired because they rely more on the shape of the tire to drive down the center point.

It is all kind of a puller/cutter preference on what kind of cut they put on the tire. Some will swear by a flat profile and some will swear by a rounded profile.

Thanks for the question, I hope I answered it for you.

Our goal is to make a tire that will work for both applications.

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire March 02, 2018 03:12AM
Thanks,like most of life,seasons,weather,women and attitude,level of energy,no one size fits all and is most likely different every day or moment.Have pulled a lot,seen a lot,done a lot and observed a lot,still learning.I have won on tires most say should never work,but did,once I found the sweet spot for air pressure. We like this sport because it is about choices,educated guesses and sometimes blind luck. For lower tread depths and double cut tires does,it generally take more speed to make them work,12 plus mph???????

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire March 02, 2018 05:31AM
How do the new tire weight compare to Firestone 8 ply puller

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire March 02, 2018 08:29AM
TWood19541,

We are shooting for around 370 lbs before cutting. This should be lighter than most other puller tires on the market.

Thanks,

Aaron Docter

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire March 02, 2018 10:59AM
Is the 370 for 10 plys?

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire March 02, 2018 10:05AM
When will these tires be available?

Re: New U.S. Built 30.5x32 Pro Puller Tire March 02, 2018 12:31PM
We are still in the design phase on the tire at the moment. Hopefully we will have test tires available by the end of the pulling season. The ply of the tire will depend on weight of the tire compared with the strength of structure needed for this high of horsepower tractors running the size.

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,565, Posts: 229,582, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,056, Posts: 225,843.

Our newest member BadHabit2