Adult Pedal Pulling April 18, 2018 02:35AM
I was wondering if anyone has an adult pedal pulling rig anywhere in the Minnesota, Iowa, or South Dakota area for a church youth group convention in the middle of August that my church is in charge of.

Thanks

Dan Blankespoor
712-470-4286

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2018 02:38AM by 3688pullerbro.

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 18, 2018 05:00PM
Are they gonna check the turbos? Just kidding. Lol
Try looking up Boleys Bully in s.e. Ohio they may be able to assist you.
Good luck.

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 19, 2018 03:56AM
I threw a rod out (my back) pulling one of those !

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 19, 2018 04:13AM
I think they have adult classes at the international pedal pulling championshiip in Mitchell SD every year.

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 19, 2018 05:30AM
southdakotapedalpulls.webs.com/whoweare.htm

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2018 05:30AM by Allen Ulmer.

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 19, 2018 01:33PM
There would need to beg leg size rules and Weight lifters run SS foot ball players pro stock over 50 in age antique

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 19, 2018 02:14PM
I have been building an adult pedal pulling tractor in my mind for years. My tractor would have a flywheel found on a JD 14T baler. It would have a slip clutch the could be held open. The puller sets on the start line hooked to the sled peddling like a mad man building up rpms in the flywheel as stored energy. When he is ready he would release the clutch and there would be instant engagement. The wheels would spin and the front end would be pulled into the air just like regular pulling As long as he keeps the flywheel spinning winning would be no problem. It may be best this just stays in my mind. Ha

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 19, 2018 02:27PM
Ingenuity, "just thinking", just like the old days of pulling. I love it. For rest of your drivetrain, you may want to use an old belt driven variable speed transmission (those were popular in the first self propelled combines). I think you need to put it together and give it a whirl. Tell us how it turned out, what you learned. Who knows, you may have just invented "the next level" of pedal pulling! Smiling

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 20, 2018 01:27AM
I entered an adult pull at an antique pull in Iowa,pedal tractor was normal toy type with 15 inch snow tires,pedal cranks were set at one degree off center,with long legs,body over hood,made it a ways,got off,fell dowm --- muscles were all cramped up,most others the same. LOL

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 21, 2018 03:55PM
Me and Sven built us an adult pedal puller!
In short, we learnt that the MOST important "pre pull" preparation was to make sure we pooped!
The local Baptist church don't have a summer picnic no more over that episode!

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 22, 2018 01:04AM
I think it would be fun to do. So I have a coupled questions. 1. Is alcohol allowed with water? 2. Can use O2 be used to improve performance?

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 22, 2018 01:31AM
Can you have smooth bore shoes or can you run a groove shoe ? Maybe a 3 or 4 or 5 inch foot an any size shoe.

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 22, 2018 08:15AM
Is there a squre inch rule in effect??????????? of the sole diameter or heel height? Any more than 38 inch inseam allowed !!!!!!

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 22, 2018 08:33AM
What are the weight classes? Do you have wear fire suit

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 22, 2018 11:36AM
naw the suit is nt necessary but the helmet is required

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 22, 2018 12:20PM
thanks.

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 22, 2018 02:14PM
Absolutely have to have weight classes. (driver) Otherwise the whole thing is out the window!!

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 22, 2018 04:22PM
Are titanium knees allowed? Or would that be considered an illegal component?

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 23, 2018 01:21PM
Supertiquer
So you want to run a component leg in a stock leg class? You surprise me Clark!

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 23, 2018 02:25PM
Jake Morgan

So you want to run a component leg in a stock leg class? You surprise me Clark!

Not me. I don't have component legs. But I do know some one that does! lol Smiling

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 23, 2018 04:08PM
Whats the spec on a component leg Clark? WHATS THE SPEC??Winking

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 23, 2018 04:24PM
Bryan, heck I don't know where that spec is. But any leg that has a titanium knee should be allowed. Titanium is stronger and lighter so something probably needs to be done with weight in order to make it fair for those that don't have one or 2. I myself am waiting on a carbon fiber toe. Both titanium and carbon fiber are probably safer than a bone in my opinion as I have never seen either shatter. lol

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 23, 2018 11:26PM
Would we have drop our pants to for inspection to see if we have titanium knees. I will admit i have two.

Can of worms April 24, 2018 02:24AM
I think Bolelys Bully opened up a can of worms with his "Check Turbo" remark. However it is funny though! Lol
Yall be Blessed today! rw

Re: Can of worms April 25, 2018 06:30AM
Best topic on this forum in months!!! Beer im still giggling

2 poor 2 pull :-(

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 25, 2018 09:55AM
Im seriously disappointed in y'all, no discussion legal fuels or power-adders...I opened the door now y'all run through it...

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 25, 2018 10:53AM
What about running on Alcohol LOL!

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 25, 2018 12:47PM
Big gut class
Small gut class

How bout cross bolts in the exhaust

Re: Adult Pedal Pulling April 25, 2018 02:56PM
bbailey
Big gut class
Small gut class

I am glad you brought that up because I was wondering if spare tires would be legal also.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2