IH 525 kit April 18, 2018 10:50AM
Was wondering if anyone knew what the compression ratio on the 525 drop in kit was ...
Just wondering..if when you order one ..if they are all the same..or can spec out what compression you want.

I see wipeout has a kit and McCormick..has a kit on line.

Any info would be great.

Thank you

Re: IH 525 kit April 18, 2018 04:55PM
I would recommend calling one of them. I'm sure they can answer any questions you may have regarding what they offer.

Re: IH 525 kit April 20, 2018 04:47AM
I called...

Definitely..McCormick..they were certainly more interested in listening and doing business. As I found . Just my opinion.There is really no specific answer to the kits compression ratio..
Nick was certainly ready to customize what I thought I might need...and do what I needed for valve reliefs in the Pistons. He did use and talk me through the chart..pretty cool.
I think what I learned.. Out of this, is that it's not just about looking at what businesses post on a website..and sell...because some don't even know what there selling.
That's frustrating.

Re: IH 525 kit April 20, 2018 03:18PM
I have a complete long block for sale if your Interested pm me

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,579, Posts: 229,610, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,859.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing