Trenton, TN - May 5th... April 23, 2018 02:11PM
Trenton Teapot Festival
Trenton, TN

Saturday, May 5th
7:00 PM

I’m a little teapot short and stout…here is my handle and here is my spout. It’s more like “I’m a tractor puller strong as an oak… push on my throttle and out comes the smoke” On May 5th the USA Pullers invades the Trenton, TN teapot festival for their third hook of the 2018 pulling.

Come join us at the Shady Acres Park in Trenton for a night of fierce competition. The one-day pull will feature all of the USA Pullers classes. This includes (2) classes of Hot Farm tractors, 8,000# Pro-Stock Diesel Four-Wheel Drive Trucks, 7,000# Super Stock, 9,300# Super Farm tractors, 4.1 Limited Pro Stock tractors, Farm Stock tractors, and 6,000# mixed tractors. Gates will open at 5:00 pm and come early to tour the pits and see your favorite vehicle! Registration closes as 6:30PM followed by a drivers meeting. The first hook will be at 7:00 PM following the National Anthem.

Here’s a little information on the festival. In 1981, John W. Melton developed the idea of a teapot festival to draw attention to Dr. Fredrick C. Freed's rare 500-piece collection of porcelain veilleuses-theieres. The festival has grown into a weeklong event beginning with the ceremonial lighting of the teapots and culminating in the annual grand parade.

For the full 2018 USA pulling schedule, results, and other pulling information check us out on the Web @ www.usapullers.org.

2018-trenton

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2018 06:04AM by ccarlisle.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2