Hutch Semi question June 15, 2018 03:59PM
The Short Leashed truck won at Ellsworth last week. Anyone know why the truck didn't run tonight? I know this class is limited entry, but there are a couple others that to the best of my knowledge do not have GN licenses and Fehn is from Minnesota.

Did he hurt the truck last week? Anyone know if he is planning to run at Tomah or Bowling Green if it's not broken?

Re: Hutch Semi question June 15, 2018 04:10PM
Broke the crank in Ellsworth.

Re: Hutch Semi question June 19, 2018 12:58PM
I hope he is able to make some hooks later this year. Sorry to hear about that breakage. I would love to see that truck run at Bowling Green this year.

Re: Hutch Semi question June 19, 2018 02:46PM
Looks like Dale Francis has him fixed up, hopefully in time for Tomah, but I’d be surprised.

Tow Mater June 19, 2018 03:01PM
He was just added to the pre commit list. I wonder if he has to pay royalties and/or licensing for the likeness to the Cars character?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing