jd 3130 June 16, 2018 01:59PM
New to this so please bare with me. Does someone know if I can get a Deere 3130 down to 7000# in stock class would really like 6500 but that s probably wishful thinking. Once I get to that point I can deal with the rest. Thanks for any help I can get.

Re: jd 3130 June 17, 2018 01:50AM
I started out pulling with a 3130. I got it down just under 9000. I still had the original wheels and really didn't try to get down any lower. I would think with stamped wheels, light fenders, no 3pt and no rockshaft if it's allowed not to have you could get to 7500. Lower than that I don't know. I'm not sure what dealing with the rest means. You know you can turbo it and be legal. My parts book has turbo and non turbo parts listed. The drawback is the pump. Back when I pulled it we could get in the top 3 in 9000 farm class. Today that's hard to do. The high low helps. The little Ford and Duetz are tough competition from 9000 lb. down. We still have ours and thought about making a puller out of it but it's just too darn handy and reliable around the farm.

Re: jd 3130 June 19, 2018 01:31PM
Thanks for the info. Mine came with pressed wheels. The rest is just doing a little work with the pump and injectors. Even getting as light as i can will let me move weights around. thanks again.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,579, Posts: 229,612, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing