My suggestion on how LLSS can save money! June 19, 2018 05:24AM
I'm going to help the LLSS class save some money. I realize that the class is now bent on making rules that even up the fuel types and rules that out do the other clubs around the country. I have a suggestion, instead of changing turbos and pumps every year, 3.4 ,3.6. 3.7 4.1 on and on, why not just go ahead and run any turbo, any head, any pump and while you're at it you might as well go component. Why have 20 different turbos, pumps heads on the shelf from rule changes every year, just go for broke and get it over with. Or start thinking about what made this class so desirable to the pullers.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: My suggestion on how LLSS can save money! June 19, 2018 06:29AM
Oh how true your last sentence is Dick, the LLSS was a class that of someone wanted to step their game but not go full on super stock, they could, it also is a class that alot of old light super stocks that have been parked can come back out an play, but I for one have to wonder if everyone across the board can come together and agree on everything, thats what it was supposed to be in the beginning.

Re: My suggestion on how LLSS can save money! June 19, 2018 07:03AM
In your rule proposal , isn't what a light super would run?. You hit the nail on the head with your last sentence . You hear comments on this class needs to evolve with different turbos. Why? If you want to run bigger then run the light super. There numbers are low and have a higher purse in most cases and are a national class.

David Runkle class rep for Badger State LLSS class. 815-821-4686

Re: My suggestion on how LLSS can save money! June 19, 2018 08:35AM
Dick i wish i could get my points out so smoothly ,If you would have put my name on your heading the fight would allredy be on

Re: My suggestion on how LLSS can save money! June 19, 2018 10:13AM
Seriously though, 16" hitch and see if they can use all that power

Re: My suggestion on how LLSS can save money! June 19, 2018 10:48AM
This is why I argue with you about combining the SS classes. Having a class with 2 different fuel types DOESN'T WORK!! This forum is proof of that. Every other post is related to the LLSS class and all the problems that come with it.

Re: My suggestion on how LLSS can save money! June 19, 2018 12:16PM
it was okay but everyone wants to sit in the top spot, well there is only one top spot per event; so somebody has to finish on down the line and when that became unacceptable is when this one wanted that and the other one wants this. I always just wanted to have a little fun with a competition but that has gotten thrown way out of whack.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2