When will Conner Bro's get into the Hall of Fame June 20, 2018 06:27PM
How can you have a Tractor Pulling Hall of Fame and not have Bryan and Ernie Conner already inducted? Unlike alot of the people already in the HOF these two guys are still building top running tractors although not together they're still on top of the game in different classes. Bad Medicine changed the sport in the 90's and alot the same technology is still be used today. NTPA is a joke in my eyes until they acknowledge the Brothers who had a BIG influence on the Champions Tour shows we watch today. I'm personally 46 and can only remember the Bad Medicine pulling a few times its time to Pay them the Respect they deserve NTPA.

Re: When will Conner Bro's get into the Hall of Fame June 20, 2018 11:35PM
That is a simple answer. The head of WPI is the problem. You could ask that same question of why so many are not in the Hall Of Fame and one of the first that comes tro mind is Ron Barge. If you did not know about The Judge and The Jury your head was in the ground. They have Norm Smith in but not Mr. Barge. Truly a DUH MOMENT from the head of WPI.

Re: When will Conner Bro's get into the Hall of Fame June 21, 2018 03:06AM
agree completely,you cant have a conversation about the ss class and not include their names.the raised the bar,and were the bar for a few years.no other team since the ntpa's founding has had a influence on the sport like they have...….

Re: When will Conner Bro's get into the Hall of Fame June 21, 2018 06:13AM
yeah they belong but wont get in. thats what you get for being good at something and it upsets people.

Re: When will Conner Bro's get into the Hall of Fame June 21, 2018 03:23PM
Banter Brothers as well as Tim Engler had/have made more advancements in pulling that Conners.
Tim still builds parts for ALL classes in pulling, and is still innovating and trying new ideas.
I would however put Conners right behind those!
And Ernie is STILL teaching Technical Services in NTPA, PPL, and rule writers in EVERY level of the sport how to write rules!

Re: When will Conner Bro's get into the Hall of Fame June 21, 2018 11:48PM
So why will they not get in. Could someone tell me why

Re: When will Conner Bro's get into the Hall of Fame June 23, 2018 12:18PM
Erine don’t tell them how to write rules he tells them how there not wrote

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,579, Posts: 229,610, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,859.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing