Real Deere domination July 31, 2018 08:45AM
Wagler is putting on a clinic this year with 4.1s. It doesnt matter if its with PPL Silver Series,Western Series,or Midwest he is coming home with a top 3 other than one pull this season. I had always thought PPL West 4.1s were tough but had to rethink after the 21ft ass kicking displayed at Mound CIty,Mo on Friday Night. Congrats on a great season keep up the good work.

Re: Real Deere domination July 31, 2018 09:37AM
I agree. What we are seeing is the results of hard work and and a guy that dosent accept defeat. It looks like to me no stone went unturned when that tractor was built. There is no doubt that it runs better than any 4.1 in the country right now and it looks like he has more movable weights then most internationals. Combine that with a great driver who is a student of the game and this is what you get. Keep up the good work and don't let up

Re: Real Deere domination July 31, 2018 10:02AM
There's a few rigs in Wisconsin that could give him a run. Hard to say someone is the best when they haven't competed against everyone out there.

Re: Real Deere domination July 31, 2018 12:46PM
Grubby there is nothing in Wisconsin to come close to the Real Deere this is the biggest domination the sport has ever seen. Ive been lucky to watch this tractor hook 6 times this season and what he is doing just doesnt seem possible COMPLETE destruction of the 4.1s by 20ft in most occasions North South East West. Unbelievable

Re: Real Deere domination July 31, 2018 01:16PM
Give the guy a lot of credit for all the hard work and time he put into his tractor cuz the rest of the 4.1 guys don’t spend any time or money on there tractors
You guys are really ignorant if you think his time and money is putting him 20ft ahead of some really good tractors

Re: Real Deere domination July 31, 2018 01:06PM
how about nfns & the fort

Re: Real Deere domination July 31, 2018 01:27PM
tires look like a set of 30s

Re: Real Deere domination July 31, 2018 02:21PM
NFMS was in Feb. and Fort Recovery didnt have Lim Pros that I can find. As for Waglers work not paying off how can you argue with 20ft just about everytime he wins which is about 90% of the time. What a show of dominance I just hope the rest dont quit fighting for 2nd

Garrett Boldry for NTPA Rookie of Year Award. July 31, 2018 02:24PM
Wagler did very well at Fort Sat. but was not the dominant force but made his presence known on the track. Young Garrett Boldry was the dominant force. Not once. But twice. With wins. Congratulations Garrett! Appears like he inherited his dad's pullin' genes! Garrett Boldry for NTPA Rookie of Year Award.

Re: Real Deere domination July 31, 2018 03:11PM
Where did he finish at fort didnt know he was there my bad.

Re: Real Deere domination July 31, 2018 04:03PM
Finished Second. About a foot and a half behind first.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Real Deere domination August 01, 2018 09:54AM
Great when people pop off, just to find out how incorrect they really were!!

Re: Real Deere domination August 01, 2018 11:14AM
Where did anybody pop off there Junior? If youd be speaking of me and Fort I dont follow NTPA as its a 2nd class of pulling compared to PPL and yes it was my mistake but being out of 1st for 2nd only the 3rd or 4th time all season is still pretty dominating.

Re: Real Deere domination August 01, 2018 01:19PM
Wow you're not full of your self at all!! Inflate another 40 pounds there chief, you haven't quite got that chest out far enough, I can't read the PPL tattoo yet. Too bad about that chip on your shoulder......hope you get over it.

Thanks for the chuckle.......can't wait for your response.

Good for Real Deere, glad they are doing well, great running tractor for sure.

Re: Real Deere domination August 01, 2018 02:17PM
Yes do tell, it was meant for you!

Re: Real Deere domination August 01, 2018 01:43PM
I've met justin once last year at Gordyville didn't speak much he was working on the tractor but I'm still trying to figure out how a BBJD runs with over 1200 pound of weight simply amazing in my opinion he for sure is dominating the field as far a 4.1 tractors go i'm currently helping my father in law build a 4.1 BBJD tractor and i hope it turns out half as good as his.... props to him and his team... to be honest as negative as all these people on here are I'm surprised no one hasn't accused him of cheating however I'm sure its coming

Re: Real Deere domination August 01, 2018 02:42PM
Well Jd4455ssd Im sure with vast knowledge you can tell us who has the dominate 4.1 in pulling as the present time. Look at the stats Wagler has the field covered with finishes and distances.

Re: Real Deere domination August 02, 2018 01:37AM
Never said anything about Wagler, he is one of the top 4.1 tractors. You stated that they didn't pull at Fort Recovery.

Re: Real Deere domination August 01, 2018 03:24PM
When the rear axle housings are made of beer cans it gives you a little more movable weight. For his so called dominance how is it any different then Tony Mc Donalds first year out there weren't to many second or third place finishes there either. The line locks and tires have a lot to do with it to. Lets not forget he did get kicked out of PPL for cheating in STUPID FARM.

Re: Real Deere domination August 12, 2018 09:13AM
Explain to me how these line locks work and this electronic controlled clutch works

Re: Real Deere domination August 01, 2018 03:09PM
who cares its a hobby........cure cancer

Re: Real Deere domination August 01, 2018 03:35PM
I saw that tractor run in Springfield, NE a few years ago at a late season Silver Series hook. And yes, that tractor makes a lot of JD pulling fans awful proud!

Re: Real Deere domination August 02, 2018 04:15AM
We were pitted next to them in Evansville. They were really nice and humble people to be around. I commented on how well they were doing this year and Justin was very humble about it.

Re: Real Deere domination August 03, 2018 05:05AM
Wow, I haven’t been on this site for a few days but it appears that some people’s ignorance never ends.........nothing in Wisconsin can come close there eh? Seems to me Jon Meier jr. beat him at Freeport and last I checked he is from Wisconsin but, let me guess you were unaware of that result also? Nobody is gonna question how good the tractor runs as it’s results speak for itself but to say pulling has never seen domination like this is ridiculous. Been following the sport too long to listen to that! Let’s not act like Bill smith from Wisconsin doesn’t have a great running tractor right now also.

Re: Real Deere domination August 04, 2018 10:00AM
Jerk The wires out of that data logger that is controlling the clutch and his extra set of brake calipers for his line lock and it will just be an average running 4.1

Re: Real Deere domination August 05, 2018 08:39AM
In the know
Jerk The wires out of that data logger that is controlling the clutch and his extra set of brake calipers for his line lock and it will just be an average running 4.1

Any tractor with 4 calipers should be teched for electric brake fluid pumps IMO. Cool

Re: Real Deere domination August 05, 2018 09:45AM
And where does it say you can't do that?

Re: Real Deere domination August 05, 2018 10:26AM
Not familiar with the rules , but is this legal? Or someone but hurt because they didn’t think of it first?

Re: Real Deere domination August 05, 2018 11:09AM
It is well within the rules. nothing says you cant have it.

Re: Real Deere domination August 05, 2018 01:14PM
They have broken the rule because the rule book says no traction controls and that is what they are doing

Re: Real Deere domination August 05, 2018 01:51PM
If it's electronic traction control then it's illegal. If it's a mechanical system then it's completely legal.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Real Deere domination August 06, 2018 04:07AM
The sad part is is that this tractor has taken a lot of prize money that should have went to honest running tractors that are playing by the rules… But also officials at PPL should’ve been on this along time ago so maybe they should explain to the other pullers why this is happening ????

Re: Real Deere domination August 06, 2018 08:19AM
All it takes is $500 bucks to end this domination for 375days if its not legal. I agree before I get cussed that Organizations should police the rules.

Re: Real Deere domination August 06, 2018 09:07AM
very little if any tech at most all pulling events. with no reason to not,why not,this age of people have little or no self pride to do the right thing,look at our youth -- that tells the story.Without consequences ,-there is very little learning going on.Sad state of affairs.

Re: Real Deere domination August 06, 2018 11:08AM
Curious to see what happens at Hillsboro after the Checkin Out situation. Could be an awful lot of techin' going on! Either way, I would love to see this "dominating" tractor come on up and play in the Badger State.

Re: Real Deere domination August 06, 2018 11:10AM
Where did Justin get a chassis capable of carrying the much weight. I need one

Re: Real Deere domination August 06, 2018 12:26PM
Hillsboro techin' tractors......... #rulesarerules

Re: Real Deere domination August 06, 2018 01:39PM
Unless youre a PPL official (Too grubby) youre not teching anybody. TechMen are told by officials what to check at each event so I highly doubt anything will change without a protest :-)

Re: Real Deere domination August 07, 2018 04:48AM
Well by all means, keep running your mouth on here to his competitors about how dominating he is. And then have someone accuse him of cheating. Shouldn't take too long for someone to protest him just like they protested checking out. (I'm not saying anything about the checkin out team, just that somebody protested them.) But what do I know, you're obviously much more in tune with the pulling world than the rest of us.

Re: Real Deere domination August 14, 2018 01:04PM
What happened at Hillsboro did the kill cable work?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,563, Posts: 229,575, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,837.

Our newest member BadHabit2