WHY??? August 14, 2018 12:24PM
Why do those guys even bring that tractor out ? It never does anything, always falls on its face at the 30 ft line ,, MAKES NO SENCE, ALWAYS THE SAME PERFORMANCE

Re: WHY??? August 14, 2018 12:45PM
Are you serious? Do you even have a clue what it even takes to make one of these things even idle. Stay home the sport doesnt need fans or people like you in it.

Re: WHY??? August 14, 2018 02:04PM
Where do you test one without taking it to a pull to test it? Would be good if we all had a sleid to play with.

Re: WHY??? August 15, 2018 04:03AM
Why does it really matter what distance they go? Isn't this sport supposed to be about having fun and spending time with friends and family? It's fans and competitors like yourself that push this sport into the ground. Maybe the person doesn't have the cash flow like most of you big key board dogs. Why bag on someone who is supporting a sport they love and are doing it within there budget. Better off keeping ur opinion to yourself.

Re: WHY??? August 15, 2018 01:10AM
Who you referring to ?

Re: WHY??? August 15, 2018 02:15AM
I tend to agree with some of these other posts. It's not something that should be said about someone getting a new ride going. I do have to agree with the original post if he's referring to someone who has consistently never made an improvement over several years. I can think of several alcohol tractors that consistently have been lean to the point of not being able to run for years at a time. How many times does a guy have to go 200 feet, not be able to spin out and have competitors walk past after the run and try to offer discreet advice like, "Dude, put some more fuel on that thing", before he does something? Name another motorsport where you can go watch 'National Level Competition' that has someone running points and had their tune up off by 25% or more??

Yes, we do need to give some time frame for someone new to figure it out, but its not really ok to never figure it out. Stupid is as stupid does!

Re: WHY??? August 15, 2018 02:20AM
If it happens more than a few times its cheaper just to put it on a dyno than to pay for fuel and entry fees.

Re: WHY??? August 15, 2018 12:11PM
DYNO,
I definitely agree with that opinion, but ...some men, you just can't reach.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,579, Posts: 229,612, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing