Power Steering Setups - Limited Pro Stock Deere October 03, 2018 02:07AM
Hi Guys,

My father recently purchased and has campaigned for the season an 8430 Light Limited Pro Stock from Outlaw, formerly an 8500 Limited Pro Stock PPL Tractor. Everything works perfectly, except he's getting frustrated with steering and maneuvering around the pit areas. We would like over the winter to upgrade the steering system to a self-starting, electric over hydraulic steering setup, similar to those on many of Pro Pulling's Pro Stock tractors. Does anyone have any information or contact information for those setups? At Henry, IL I believe I was told Brad Moss builds a lot of these systems for these tractors.

What is everyone else doing for Power Steering setups? I have seen it with a switch, and I believe Brad's setups use some sort of motion sensor on the steering shaft which automatically activates the hydraulic pump when the driver supplies input to the steering wheel.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Power Steering Setups - Limited Pro Stock Deere October 03, 2018 05:28AM
A chevy aveo and lots of other cars has nice units one of those and a hydraulic cylinder you have it all for around a 150 bucks

Re: Power Steering Setups - Limited Pro Stock Deere October 03, 2018 05:30AM
Call Tony McDonald 608 732 5432

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Power Steering Setups - Limited Pro Stock Deere October 03, 2018 05:46AM
Contact Tim Stone 812-663-3787. Some of the Pro Stock guys are running his set up.

Re: Power Steering Setups - Limited Pro Stock Deere October 03, 2018 06:11AM
[www.ebay.com] Prius electric assist steering works great.

Re: Power Steering Setups - Limited Pro Stock Deere October 10, 2018 05:19PM
Hope this works I just ordered one

Re: Power Steering Setups - Limited Pro Stock Deere October 16, 2018 05:42PM
Is the white wire hot? Or the white with black marker?

Re: Power Steering Setups - Limited Pro Stock Deere October 17, 2018 07:11AM
I believe the black stripe is hot.

Re: Power Steering Setups - Limited Pro Stock Deere October 19, 2018 04:26PM
another question There has to be a "Key On" wire Is that the 16ga black and white marker?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,563, Posts: 229,575, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,837.

Our newest member BadHabit2