Eaton,OH March indoor pull October 11, 2018 12:48PM
Go to springfeverindoorpull.com for info. and sign up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2018 12:05AM by mh49.

Re: Eaton,OH March indoor pull October 12, 2018 09:12AM
You advertising smoke and noise, the noise is there but can't see the smoke! I was there last year, What a joke! The sled operator couldn't get the sled set right. Too many restarts, The V8 tractors couldn't even lay down a nice pass, the minis were a total embarrassment! Not to mention they shortened the track. Last year was my first a day last time to attend that pull. Drove a Long way to get there totally disappointed! We even left early due to sled operator not being able to get it right. Sad day for tractor pulling!

Re: Eaton,OH March indoor pull October 15, 2018 12:37PM
Every pull has an off year.
This is a good pull to watch and participate in.

Re: Eaton,OH March indoor pull October 16, 2018 12:30AM
I don't think you can go pointing fingers at the sled operator. They get the blame for a lot, just like quarterbacks in football. Ive pulled many pulls with On The Mark sleds, and SInger sleds. I think it was more a factor of the track just wasn't holding up this past year, and lighter vehicles couldn't grab it. Being an indoor track, theres only so much you can do with a track to try to fix it with all the vehicles, and spectators inside already. Sometimes you just have to make the best of the situation at hand, learn from it, and move forward the next year. This year is also not being run by Central Ohio, they have stepped away from it. It was the first time there was a bad track there that I can remember. It happens. You cant condone an event on one bad experience.

Re: Eaton,OH March indoor pull October 22, 2018 12:52AM
To answer a few points you brought up. The track length.. the track has been the same length since they have went hotter classes. The fairboard states how far away from the wall they have to be. That's indoor pulling. The starting line was swamp and that hurt a lot of the lighter classes. The NTPA minis had a really hard time with this. Mark had so much weight off the sled you could of almost ran garden tractors on it. If you were they Saturday night that was Mark's first night with the new sled that just came from NFMS and Bauers shop. He picked it up on Wed6of that week. This is a new generation of sled and is built to European specs and is a whole different animal. Different people are in charge of it this year and one of the conditions is that the dirt goes in earlier. Which means it will have time be worked better and thraw out.
But I am curious that you said you never been but you say they shorten the track? The track has been that short for 7 or 8 years. So you have been there before.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing