Ppl news October 13, 2018 03:12AM
Just heard that Klint Tucker is being forced out in ppl. Anyone else heard this?
Sounds like changes coming.

Re: Ppl news October 13, 2018 06:45AM
That whould b a huge mistake.

Re: Ppl news October 13, 2018 11:33AM
agree, no one knows pulling like klint

Re: Ppl news October 14, 2018 02:42AM
You might be mis-informed.
PPL may actually want to get something more going in the Illinois area, and the western series competitors may not be interested in traveling that Far East.
I would look for the addition of another series east of the Mississippi.
I hope.

Re: Ppl news October 14, 2018 08:50AM
Already there. It's called the silver series.

Re: Ppl news October 14, 2018 10:26AM
Pullers are never happy and need something to complain about I guess. Makes us alot like the fans about too long show, too short show, and so see we're all just alike i guess. Klint needs to stay he is great for PPL Western Series but im just one puller within a bunch of whiners and bitchers. They've already made one of the western series leaders say to hell with the needless stress.

Re: Ppl news October 14, 2018 09:23AM
Why would they force him out?

Re: Ppl news October 15, 2018 02:55AM
Wake up
They better keep Klint. You see what happened to Outlaws when Roberts left, leadership makes all the difference. Western Series has really grown the last two years since Roberts left Outlaws, as some went to the Western Series. If not broke and growing why change?

I'm not sure what you are seeing or are being told by that makes you write things like this but I highly disagree with "You see what happened to Outlaws when Roberts left".

Both Roberts and the current OTTPA leadership group have there strengths and weaknesses, just like any other organization.

There is enough room in this world for the Western Series and the OTTPA.

Craig Ulmer
605-413-8719c

Re: Ppl news October 15, 2018 05:40AM
Post your name Little Birdie. Don't go monkeying with comments about promoters and sponsors and it does not matter to me what organization you're talking about. Thank you.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Ppl news October 15, 2018 07:26AM
Brian , it all goes back to common courtesy and the Golden rule. Just like most of us were taught when we were young. If you can't say something nice about someone, you shouldn't say anything at all. Moral of the story, If you are ashamed to put your real name with your post, you probably shouldn't post what you are saying.
Let's all enjoy what the promoters are doing and go pull and or watch and have a good time instead of all the negativity.
Have a Blessed Day! rw Robert Wiseman

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2018 05:41AM by RW IH 1568.

Re: Ppl news October 15, 2018 07:57AM
RW IH 1568
Brian , it all goes back to common courtesy and the Golden rule. Just like most of us were taught when we were young. If you can't say something nice about someone, you shouldn't say anything at all. Moral of the story, If you are ashamed to put your real name with your post, you probably shouldn't post what you are saying.
Let's all enjoy what the promoters are doing and go pull and or watch and have a good time instead of all the negativity.
Have a Blessed Day! rw

So your name really is "IH 1568" ?

Re: Ppl news October 15, 2018 08:16AM
No, that is not my real name. My profile is not private. Anyone who wants can click on my handle RW IH 1568 However my real name is Robert Wiseman That's what the initial rw stands for at end of my post. Hope this helps out. By the way what's your real name? Is it Real names? Just wondering whom I'm speaking with.
Have a great day! rw Robert Wiseman

Re: Ppl news October 15, 2018 06:00AM
I haven’t talked to anyone. I went to about 4 or 5 Outlaw pulls and about the same PPL Western pulls. Done it for years and Outlaws was the ones to watch out here, but the last couple years haven’t had the numbers and a lot of the pullers I use to watch now pull with PPL. There’s room for NTPA also but they just could bring the numbers and now it looks like Outlaws are going that direction and down about 1/3 of the pulls they use to have.

Re: Ppl news October 16, 2018 02:36PM
Didn't Klint start the Western Series for PPL? Hasn't he worked to build it from the ground up? He worked with Nebraska Bush, and Wayne, NE over the years and really got that event growing into one better events in this region. He has helped make sure other Bush Pulls have had Co-Sanctioned events between Western Series and Bush out west which I think helped put the heat on Outlaws and Doug Roberts which eventually lead to many changes in that organzation. Klint has worked with sponsors to help get pullers more money and didn't him and Todd Bowles work a lot to get more sponsorship and pulls in Iowa as well? Built it from the ground up, doesn't it seem crazy they would run him out now? I mean he has the ship sailing, why would you get get rid of your captain right now?

Re: Ppl news October 17, 2018 12:06AM
I thought Kurt Shanou started the western series originally

Re: Ppl news October 18, 2018 03:26PM
Kurt helped Klint a lot!
Todd also helped!
The past few years, Brandon has been one heck of a good addition!

Re: Ppl news October 16, 2018 06:16AM
I've heard rumblings of a west coast series.

Re: Ppl news November 06, 2018 01:27AM
Just read on the PPL website that Clint Tucker is the event coordinator for the Western Series for 2019. Smart move.

Re: Ppl news November 06, 2018 04:09AM
if everything is so great then what's going on with the gordyville numbers? I know everyone will say its early and farmers are still harvesting, but the numbers are down and it just seems to correlate with all this on here...

Gordyville Numbers November 06, 2018 05:21AM
It is still well over 2 months away. R-E-L-A-X...Gordyville is one of the better pulls, indoor or out, and Klint and crew do a great job. The tractors will be there......

Re: Gordyville Numbers November 06, 2018 06:36AM
I know for a fact that there is a segment of entrants that are always late, because I put the pullers' names in the program before it gets shipped to print. Therefore, any discussion of light numbers on a pull two months away is highly premature.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Gordyville Numbers November 07, 2018 01:57PM
Deadline is nov 15

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2