Sevierville Tn October 14, 2018 10:32AM
Where was all the hot farm tractors? only four tractors both nights.

Re: Sevierville Tn October 14, 2018 12:12PM
Im glad the New Ford diesel in the LLSS class has made it out for a few hooks this year and already turning heads

Re: Sevierville Tn October 14, 2018 12:41PM
Was the ford supporting a 3.4 or 3.6 charger

Re: Sevierville Tn October 14, 2018 12:34PM
Lewis. The diesel of Ethan Weston ran very well also this weekend. That’s another diesel getting better with every pass

Re: Sevierville Tn October 14, 2018 12:45PM
Gordon has on a 3.4 turbo

Re: Sevierville Tn October 14, 2018 04:30PM
Anybody have the LLSS results?

Re: Sevierville Tn October 14, 2018 06:55PM
Eddie has them posted for both nights on Facebook, " tnt truck and tractor pull "

Re: Sevierville Tn October 15, 2018 12:23PM
looks like the 3.4 is going to work then . great run for team Gordon

Re: Sevierville Tn October 15, 2018 12:36PM
Travis will be a good one to se just how things will work with a lot of experience with a single turbo engine and sounds like a couple more are coming on strong

Re: Sevierville Tn October 15, 2018 01:14PM
Then whats the big deal with a 3.6 then, guys can choose either sounds like an be competitive, 3.6 got beat both nights by an alcohol tractor so the 3.6 should not be considered dominate anymore.

Re: Sevierville Tn October 15, 2018 01:59PM
Man theres 200 thousands difference between those two turbos plus theres a 100 cube difference ,Im sorry no offence its a big difference in trying to get a one turbo tractor running with no experience Travis has the experience and would probably help out anyone for a small fee.Beside,s there was seventeen tractors there what in the hell would you expect with a one in seventeen shot dont tell me the other sixteen dont have a better chance of hitting that happy spot in the track than just one ,Here we go again some action and i didnt start it

Re: Sevierville Tn October 16, 2018 01:20AM
All that i said was the 3.4 and the 3.6 are really close, a 3.4 beat a 3.6 this past weekend, an alcohol tractor beat both, you cannot say the compitition is one sided anymore, there were about as many diesels as there was alcohol, both fuels were in the top 5, how much more even can it get, yes Travis has the experience an will be a top runner " already is " , Lewis your always talking about keeping the expense down, if the 3.6 isn't dominating anymore, why have those guys have to buy a different turbo, seems like an expense that could be avoided, an it wasn't 1 diesel against the alcohols, there was several diesels there that ran really good, just saying all the griping about the 3.6 dominating is no longer an issue.Let them run an have fun !!!! I ain't gonna keep posting on this subject, PROOF is in the results and in black and white !!!!

Re: Sevierville Tn October 16, 2018 04:13AM
If the 3.6 and 3.4 are equal then why wudnt the guys running the 3.6 change to 3.4 and have more options of places to go. It's pretty apparent Moore's trashed a turbo Fri nite. Let's see if they put a 3.4 back on. I mean, because it's equal...right? Lol

Re: Sevierville Tn October 19, 2018 05:42AM
Is the 3.4 turbo smooth or slotted? Is the 3.4 or 3.6 more readily available? Who makes them?

Re: Sevierville Tn October 19, 2018 06:46AM
3.4 smooth bore

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,561, Posts: 229,569, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,833.

Our newest member BadHabit2