Case Powershift Pullers October 14, 2018 12:11PM
There are several Case powershift pullers currently fo sale...I've heard that 300 horsepower is about all that they will handle..It looks like these tractors could be in the 400-500 ?? horsepower range....How are they making them stay together?

Re: Case Powershift Pullers October 14, 2018 01:05PM
The torque limiter is an issue you can use double Bellevue washers or shorten the Stands. More clutch oil pressure. You can shim the controller valve. As I remember there might be a cast iron valve body that will take more pressure than the aluminum one. I am sure someone on here is more up to date

Re: Case Powershift Pullers October 14, 2018 09:00PM
The 13 &1570 can hold 600 if they are in good shape and have trans pressure up over 400. You can bolt the torque limiter together. Go find a 8 speed and eliminate some head aches and time.

Case valve body October 16, 2018 05:44PM
Do you drill and tap the valve body with bigger bolts?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,579, Posts: 229,612, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing