any one have any old school pullingtruck pulling photos like this thanks and post them December 15, 2018 06:09AM
any one have any old school pulling truck pulling photos like this thanks and post them

Re: any one have any old school pullingtruck pulling photos like this thanks and post them December 16, 2018 07:53AM
I miss the creativity in the old photos. Maybe its in the rules, I dont know, but I miss seeing the off the wall bodies, like vans, cars, el caminos, etc.

Re: any one have any old school pullingtruck pulling photos like this thanks and post them December 16, 2018 10:23AM
Pullingfan1
any one have any old school pulling truck pulling photos like this thanks and post them

I've got some.

How do you post them if it is a jpg file on the computer; not the photo url internet link box above?
Thanks

Re: any one have any old school pullingtruck pulling photos like this thanks and post them December 16, 2018 05:05PM
just use attach files or use browser that should help you

help with attaching a jpg / picture from computer or scanner December 17, 2018 11:49AM
Pullingfan1

I see "insert URL" and "insert image URL" and "video link"
I assume these 3 would be a video or picture link.

If I have a jpg file / photo on my computer or scanner which of these do you use?
Which one do you use to "attach files" or "use browser"?

I guess I'm just missing it.
Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Re: help with attaching a jpg / picture from computer or scanner December 17, 2018 12:00PM
You have to be a registered user to attach files.

Registration is fast an easy, just click the link at the very top right side of the page and you can register in a few minutes. The page will send you an email and then you click on a link in that email to activate your account (if you don't get the email then check your SPAM folder).

More info here: [www.pulloff.com]

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: help with attaching a jpg / picture from computer or scanner December 18, 2018 09:36AM
dude hit browser then hit attach photos it so eazy brother no worries

Re: help with attaching a jpg / picture from computer or scanner December 21, 2018 06:37AM
dude you gonna post them photos or not

Re: help with attaching a jpg / picture from computer or scanner December 21, 2018 06:40AM
Kevin H

If I have a jpg file / photo on my computer or scanner which of these do you use?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.
dude kevin it eazy to upload pictures just post them bro

Re: help with attaching a jpg / picture from computer or scanner December 23, 2018 02:01PM
Pullingfan1

Thanks in advance for any guidance. dude kevin it eazy to upload pictures just post them bro
I'm trying to post them, but my file size is too large; hang in there, I'm working on itWinking

Re: help with attaching a jpg / picture from computer or scanner December 23, 2018 02:58PM
I don't know if this helps...
File Resize Info

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Lexington, KY 1979 December 25, 2018 03:26AM
Jake Morgan
I don't know if this helps...
File Resize Info

Thanks Jake. I adjusted it some, I think that will work.

I'll scan and post the remainder of the program.

Cover Page
Tractor: fill in if you know Truck:Carl Bidwell OH Crowd: fill in if you know
Truck:Nathan Replogle Henry, TN Tractor: Wayne Sullivan Warsaw, KY Truck: David Belew Milan, TN
Tractor: Gayle Mefford Madison, IN Tractor: Boyer maybe Truck: fill in if you know
Tractor: Gary Cook Springfield, TN Truck: Danny White Midway, KY Truck: Lee Farrell
Truck: Bob Strong Truck: Allen Gaines Georgetown, KY Truck: James Owens MI

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2018 03:41AM by kevinh.

Re: Lexington, KY 1979 December 25, 2018 08:31AM
2 more pages of the 1979 program

I still have a few more to go.
The next post will have the entry lists:
5800 lb. stock 4wd
5800 lb. super mod 4x4
5500 lb. mod tractor

Re: Lexington, KY 1979 Super Mod 4x4 and Mod Tractor Entries December 25, 2018 08:54AM
That was definitely some good pulling action back in the 70s I was in the 6th grade and loved every minute of itCool

That year or the next year, Tommy Brewer from Bardstown, KY ran his new Chevy Luv super mod 2wd "Home Brew" on exhibition runs at Lexington, KY

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2018 12:53PM by kevinh.

Re: Lexington, KY 1979 Super Mod 4x4 and Mod Tractor Entries December 25, 2018 01:07PM
James Owens 4x4 van
Robin Wood's International 4x4 truck

Nathan Replogle's Chevy Luv 4x4
Dick Cepek

Re: Lexington, KY 1979 Super Mod 4x4 and Mod Tractor Entries December 25, 2018 01:26PM
Jerry's 4 wheel drive
Jerry Holder had the Silver Fox Super Mod 4x4 which is now the Mister Diamond T super mod 4x4 (Eddie and Freddie Powell from LaGrange, KY)

That's all of the program. Hope you enjoy itSmoking

Re: Lexington, KY 1979 Super Mod 4x4 and Mod Tractor Entries December 25, 2018 02:40PM
Mr Diamond T was a complete new truck after the silver fox was totaled in a accident coming home from a pull. The T has terrorized the class for years and is a tough now as ever!

Re: Lexington, KY 1979 Super Mod 4x4 and Mod Tractor Entries December 25, 2018 08:32PM
T fan
Mr Diamond T was a complete new truck after the silver fox was totaled in a accident coming home from a pull. The T has terrorized the class for years and is a tough now as ever!
That’s right.
The T is running strong these days!

Re: Lexington, KY 1979 Super Mod 4x4 and Mod Tractor Entries December 27, 2018 12:07PM
kevinh
Jerry's 4 wheel drive
Jerry Holder had the Silver Fox Super Mod 4x4 which is now the Mister Diamond T super mod 4x4 (Eddie and Freddie Powell from LaGrange, KY)

That's all of the program. Hope you enjoy itSmoking

Silver Fox photo from Pinterest

Re: Lexington, KY 1979 December 27, 2018 12:02PM
Dale Willis
Southern Shaker
Super Mod 4x4
From Campbellsville, KY

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,607, Posts: 229,660, Members: 3,324.
This forum: Topics: 37,062, Posts: 225,885.

Our newest member JD_8520