KC Cowtown Showdown January 04, 2019 06:39AM
To all pullers interested in pulling at the inaugural 'Cowtown Showdown' in March 2019, registration applications are being accepted through the website Xfuellive.com. If you have trouble signing up, give me a call at 785-766-2133. The deadline for registrations is January 7th. Make sure your name is on the list! Classes offered for the 4-session event:
6500lb. Light Pro Field
Pro Street (2.6)Diesel Trucks
Pro Stock 4x4 Trucks
9000 Pro Field/Farm
Light Limited Super Stock
8500 Lim. Pro Stock
Limited Pro Stock (3.0)Diesel Trucks
Lightweight Super Stock Tractors
Modified 4WD Trucks
Super Modified 2WD Trucks
9500 Lim. Pro Stock
6000lb. Light Mod Tractor
10k Pro Stock
7400lb. Mod Tractor
Diesel Super Stock
Hot Stock

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 14, 2020 05:58AM
In my opinion, This has been the most secretive tractor pull in history ! No drivers list info after it closed, no results posted , no videos on FB except for Shawn, WHY !!?????

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 14, 2020 06:39AM
Cowtown Showdown on facebook, XFuelLive app, and FullPullTv has everything you need.

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 16, 2020 03:29AM
The promoter and the general public was dealt a raw deal. Some of the best pulling vehicles in the Midwest was there and did they put on one heck of a show. Every class was good and the sled setting was on point for every class. If you are into pulling mark you calendar for next year you won't want to miss it.

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 16, 2020 07:03AM
I watched the Thursday and Saturday evening sessions and enjoyed both sessions. Looks like a top-notch facility from the looks of it some of the best in the business working the track. It's unfortunate that no crowds were allowed but I hope many of you purchased the streaming package; I am glad we as fans had the ability to watch and the promoter had that option to offer the pull to fans online, it was well worth the purchase price.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 16, 2020 07:25AM
Were there many LLSS there, any results ?

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 16, 2020 08:12AM
COWTOWN SATURDAY AFTERNOON RESULTS

---

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 14, 2020 06:22AM
Results are real time on Xfuellive

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 14, 2020 08:30AM
Hay ya,ll thanks for the info,, it works but dam seems a few pullers have dropped out as theres no info on them,, maybe next year it will be better

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 14, 2020 08:51AM
Kris
Hay ya,ll thanks for the info,, it works but dam seems a few pullers have dropped out as theres no info on them,, maybe next year it will be better

Lets just hope that they can survive 2020 and that there is a next year..

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 14, 2020 09:58AM
Kris
Hay ya,ll thanks for the info,, it works but dam seems a few pullers have dropped out as theres no info on them,, maybe next year it will be better.

Better how? Class sizes have been pretty good. Watching the live feed it appears to be as good a pull as any. Were you intending to go and support the event? Just not sure on your angle here? These winter pulls always have scratches from the lineups for various reasons.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2020 10:23AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 16, 2020 01:57AM
I was at the Cowtown Showdown. Ken and Ron and their team should be highly commended for making the absolute best show they could while dealing with a situation that was very much out of their control. Great venue and well organized pull. A few little glitches here and there but all were corrected in a timely manner. I am sure we will apply next year and look very much forward to going back if selected.

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 16, 2020 12:56PM
I'm a pretty critical guy when it comes to things or folks that don't measure up or cut it, but I have this to say about the Cowtown Showdown... I was very impressed with the way it was organized and executed. I couldn't have done it better myself. Great job and many thanks to the entire team (except for the announcer dude that screwed up my intro). I'm already looking forward to pulling again next year.

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 16, 2020 07:40PM
I thought for no longer than they've been putting this pull on, that it went real well.
They didn't have any control over the [Y2K reinvented] hysteria, but was glad to see that wasn't cancelled.
And the announcers were enjoyable to listen to!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,579, Posts: 229,610, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,859.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing