Gordyville Snow Day January 16, 2019 01:11AM
Hey guys i am travelling from Oklahoma to Gordyville for the first time was just checkin the weather looks pretty bad on Saturday was just wonderin is there a chance of cancellation i don't want to travel that far for nothing.

Re: Gordyville Snow Day January 16, 2019 01:32AM
I doubt that happening, we've ran there several times an they never have yet and been as cold outside as -10 an as much as 1/2 of a foot of snow.

Re: Gordyville Snow Day January 16, 2019 08:16AM
Make sure bring extra beer, orange juice, milk and plenty of snacks.

I got my supplies already packed....

Re: Gordyville Snow Day January 19, 2019 03:16PM
Never have yet
I doubt that happening, we've ran there several times an they never have yet and been as cold outside as -10 an as much as 1/2 of a foot of snow.

That -10 year was and like a inch of ice. Someone blew there smoke tube off or stuck a pump, think it was a massy, and filled the place with smoke. Had to open doors and lost all the heat in there. Great times!!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing