A BIG CONGRATULATIONS To Mr.Don Masterson and team. February 17, 2019 11:42AM
WOW!!!! What a way to end the 2019 NFMS Championship tractor pull!
Congrats to Mr. Don Masterson and his whole family and team! We bleed red here, however we were all cheering for Don as he took the track for the final hook of the 2019 NFMS Pulls. It was the most beautiful thing I think I ever witnessed. We were so happy for Don and his family as I have a Father who still pulls tractors at 83. I can only think of my Dad, and how proud I am of him and his accomplishments in tractor pulling over the years, as I know the Mastersons have lived as well! I was so proud and happy for Don for still getting it done at 79! He definitely took them to school last night as he piloted his Tinker Toy to victory. Well deserved, couldn't have happened to a nicer family and team who works together as a team and more importantly a Family! Great job Don and team, as well as all the others who won their classes as well! What an event!!! God Bless you all!
rw

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2019 12:13PM by RW IH 1568.

Re: A BIG CONGRATULATIONS To Mr.Don Masterson and team. February 17, 2019 11:27PM
I agree totally with everything you just said. A true class act in the pulling world! Congratulations!

Re: A BIG CONGRATULATIONS To Mr.Don Masterson and team. February 19, 2019 12:57PM
Thank you!! I am Don’s granddaughter, and this means the world to us. It’s amazing that he was able to do this after having 2 brain surgeries about a month ago. We are blessed!

Re: A BIG CONGRATULATIONS To Mr.Don Masterson and team. February 19, 2019 04:26PM
Emma, You certainly have a Grandfather to be proud of! I will keep you all in our prayers. And yes we are Blessed as well especially to have been a part of such an event as this was last weekend. Send your Grandfather our congratulations for me!
rw

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,601, Posts: 229,650, Members: 3,323.
This forum: Topics: 37,061, Posts: 225,880.

Our newest member JD_8520