2019 PPL Western Series Tentative Schedule Released February 20, 2019 08:55AM
Follow the link

Schedule

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: 2019 PPL Western Series Tentative Schedule Released February 20, 2019 01:23PM
I guess enough people complained about it not being out. Now if can get the Mid West schedule that would be great.

Re: 2019 PPL Western Series Tentative Schedule Released February 27, 2019 04:36PM
I noticed on the schedule for the West Fair Pull (Council Bluffs, IA, Jul. 25) & The Kansas Summer Nationals (McLouth, KS, Aug. 3) that they have what looks like a combo class listed: Super Stock/Pro Stock Tractors. Is this a new combined class they are going to try this year? And if so, does anyone know what tractor classes can hook in it? I would guess that would include Light Weight Super Stock, Diesel Super Stock, Open/Unlimited Super Stock, Outlaw's Pro Stock & PPL/NTPA Pro Stock tractors. That would be a lot of different tractors trying to run in one class. And if that's the case, what will the rules and weights be for each class to try and make it fair and even competition for everyone? Thanks.

Re: 2019 PPL Western Series Tentative Schedule Released February 28, 2019 12:21PM
8200 Diesel only- 10 Pro Stock, thats all. Weights are still to be determined

Re: 2019 PPL Western Series Tentative Schedule Released February 28, 2019 03:18PM
Thanks for the info & that makes sense. I was just hoping to see all 4 classes somehow run together. It would be pretty interesting & if the majority of the pullers in those 4 classes would show up and give it a try it would make for a nice size class, maybe 15-20 tractors. Thanks again.

Re: 2019 PPL Western Series Tentative Schedule Released March 01, 2019 02:19AM
What about the heavy alkys they should be able to jump in

Re: 2019 PPL Western Series Tentative Schedule Released March 01, 2019 01:30PM
8200 Diesel only - 10 Pro Stock. That is the Class !!!!!

Re: 2019 PPL Western Series Tentative Schedule Released March 02, 2019 12:29AM
Was told by Klint they were gonna mix in the alkys, ours will be weighted up at council bluffs thanks

Re: 2019 PPL Western Series Tentative Schedule Released March 02, 2019 03:30AM
I was one that pushed for this class. I help promote the PPL pull in Mclouth, Ks. We have booked both the pro stock and DSS classes in the past. There simply aren’t enough of either division to make a class especially if there is a Champions Tour hook and considering breakage late in the season for DSS’s. The class is offered in different variations by ESP and East Coast Pullers, both of which are PPL member organizations. Both allow ally tractors. I think it could be a great class for promoters, fans and pullers. It would provide a lot of combinations and variety. I believe Klint, Brandon, John..... are working on weights for each combination. Chris, we would love for you to attend again this year as we couldn’t book the light supers due to a Champions Tour conflict.

Bill Petrie

Re: 2019 PPL Western Series Tentative Schedule Released March 02, 2019 03:55AM
Thanks for some clarity on this bill, always loved your pull and look forward to coming every year. Plan on us there too for this new class that I know will be a fan favorite to see how different variations stack up!

Chris Meints

Re: 2019 PPL Western Series Tentative Schedule Released March 02, 2019 05:15AM
That sounds great to me & thanks for all the info. Can't wait to see all the different classes of tractors running together, should be really interesting.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,616, Posts: 229,672, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,890.

Our newest member JD_8520