NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 April 01, 2019 02:38AM
NTPA just posted the first class of pre-commits (Super Farms) to their website. They went back to the way of releasing each class separately instead of all of them at once.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 April 01, 2019 12:01PM
Where is Anderson’s on the list?? They must be already checking out” before the season starts

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 April 02, 2019 08:01AM
Checkin out is on there. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 April 02, 2019 08:07AM
Was added today Wasn’t on there yesterday

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List TWD April 02, 2019 07:04AM
Corzines out, Flemings from IA in.

Wonder if Craig and Ashley are running PPL, focusing on
the mod, just running where they want to but not for points, or taking the summer off?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2019 07:04AM by The Original Michael.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List TWD April 02, 2019 07:26AM
The Corzine trucks went to the Flemming's. Craig & Ashley will each have a Light Unlimited Mod. I,m not sure who ended up with the Corzine/Jobstock truck but it was sold too.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List TWD April 02, 2019 08:32AM
The Corzine/Jostock truck did go to Fleming’s as well as Ashleys’s trucks. Craig’s truck is now in Texas.

Brent Yaron

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List TWD April 02, 2019 09:24AM
Here is half of our pre-commit list because we are only going to show you the first ten? I guess I don't see the point in that. Here's half the field for the Daytona 500, we'll tell you who the other drivers are when we feel like it...

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List TWD April 02, 2019 09:41AM
No, there are only 10 that can sign up, first come first served, everyone else uses a normal GN lisence wether it be 10 competitors or 50 there are only 10 pre committed competitors, where as PPL shows their list as everyone that purchased a champions tour lisence .

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List TWD April 02, 2019 11:57AM
NTPA you do not have to pre-commit for points. It's a way to earn extra money for making all of the hooks throughout the season, which is why there are only 10 allowed to pre-commit. PPL you MUST pre-commit to run for points. Without pre-committing you cannot earn points towards a championship, but you still are allowed to pull, just no points are rewarded.

Brent Yaron

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List TWD April 08, 2019 08:17AM
Brent Yaron
NTPA you do not have to pre-commit for points. It's a way to earn extra money for making all of the hooks throughout the season, which is why there are only 10 allowed to pre-commit. PPL you MUST pre-commit to run for points. Without pre-committing you cannot earn points towards a championship, but you still are allowed to pull, just no points are rewarded.

Not entirely true Brent. If you visit this part of the PPL website [propulling.com] you will see the link for the Champions Club information. With NTPA you must purchase a GN license to collect GN points, just like PPL where you must purchase a CT license to collect CT points. The extra benefits (club parking, tow pro money, display money, double down money, etc.) are available only to Champions Club members, just like NTPA GN pre commit members. The NTPA Pre Commit program is more comparable to the PPL Champions Club program.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List TWD April 08, 2019 08:25AM
I was trying to explain the difference between precommitting with NTPA vs PPL when it comes to earning points. I know that there is a Champions Club for PPL that gives added benefits to a certain number who are chasing points.

Brent Yaron

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List TWD April 02, 2019 07:57AM
The 2 biggest classes in pulling and they only have 9 in one class and 10 in the other? Not looking good.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List TWD April 02, 2019 08:15AM
The reason there are 10 is because that's the maximim number allowed in each class.

This is not all the pullers who bought a GN license, just the ones in the ten precommit spots. There are many things NTPA could be criticized for and I would be standing with you in agreement on a lot of issues, but not this one,

I'm sure when PPL posts the Champions Tour list with 22 twds someone will kmock NTPA (even though it's apples and oranges).

The prior poster is correct, Checkin Out was added to super farm today.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List TWD April 02, 2019 09:06AM
Should have seen this coming, everyone waited all winter for the pre commit list to come out so they could bitch about it , it happens every year but it always works out one way or another, we have enough negative propaganda surrounding us already.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List TWD April 02, 2019 12:22PM
Grubby your like a old hen clucking at the beauty parlor!!! All you contribute is negativity.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List SEMIS April 04, 2019 05:08AM
7 as of 4/1. 6 from MN/WI plus Nikki's Nightmare.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List SEMIS April 04, 2019 07:39AM
A little surprised Sonny Graese isn’t on there. Also, seems Sailor’s aren’t going to be out again this year.

Brent Yaron

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List SEMIS April 04, 2019 08:14AM
Sailor will be out at some point not sure on Sonny fact of the matter is Ntpa needs to spruce up the precomitt program it doesn't mean that much to us anymore.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List SEMIS April 04, 2019 10:29AM
Not trying to be negative, just don't see the point in having a big "pre-commit" party and then limiting it to 10 pullers. Why not just be up front and honest about it in the first place? You know, like how they always announce the prize money and pay-outs...

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List SEMIS April 04, 2019 11:43PM
It's been limited to 10 since the 1990s. Not sure what they are hiding from anyone with this.

CP

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 Light Unlimiteds April 08, 2019 04:38AM
7 signed up, including new Theobold vehicle and Dave Skinner. Last year, Richardson signed up but never ran in this class. I wonder if the Skinner mod is the new one that Richardson precommitted but never hooked in 2018?

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 Light Unlimiteds April 08, 2019 04:41AM
Jason Gibson signed up not Dave Skinner.

Brent Yaron

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 Light Unlimiteds April 08, 2019 04:47AM
Brent Yaron
Jason Gibson signed up not Dave Skinner.

Sorry, my bad. Got my KY twd vintage bodied drivers switched. Still, I wonder if this tractor is the same"new vehicle" that was on the 2018 list but never ran.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List (Purser) April 08, 2019 04:49AM
Not on any lists that have been posted, but did Purser complete the second tractor or has that project been dropped?

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List (Purser) April 08, 2019 05:12AM
All good, just wanted to make sure people weren't going to get confused. Also, not sure on Purser as I've only heard rumors.

Brent Yaron

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 Light Unlimiteds April 08, 2019 11:14AM
Jason is not running the Richardson tractor, it's not my place to say at this point what tractor it is but it's not that one.

S'no Farmer

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 Light Unlimiteds April 08, 2019 12:13PM
S'no Farmer
Jason is not running the Richardson tractor, it's not my place to say at this point what tractor it is but it's not that one.

S'no Farmer

Honestly if I had to guess, I would assume it to be Ohl's Light Unlimited. Just my educated guess, but I'm sure we will know in the coming months.

Brent Yaron

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 Light Unlimiteds April 08, 2019 12:51PM
Skinner originally had a Mini on the list last year but withdrew. They never had anything to do with Light Mod.. That has nothing to do with Gibson.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 SS Open April 09, 2019 12:29PM
Galot x 2, Lustik, Broughton, Baballe, and Kale. Hopefully the UPOC guys will show up at Benson and R3 guys at Tomah. With no PPL hook, Bowling Green should have a good turnout.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 SS Open April 14, 2019 04:02AM
The Original Michael
Galot x 2, Lustik, Broughton, Baballe, and Kale. Hopefully the UPOC guys will show up at Benson and R3 guys at Tomah. With no PPL hook, Bowling Green should have a good turnout.

Is this the entire precommit list?

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 SS Open April 14, 2019 04:13AM
Sad

Is this the entire precommit list?
It is

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 SS Open April 14, 2019 04:18AM
This one is on the NTPA, had they not banned the 903s they likely would have had 3 more assuming everyone on the list now would also run, they likely have lost 3 LSS because of this also.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 SS Open April 14, 2019 05:01AM
One thing I'm slightly unsure of is whether NTPA actually changed the rule, or simply clarified the existing rule.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 SS Open April 14, 2019 06:31AM
It was not a clarification of the rules. It was a removal of the “ use of any agricultural engine at the gn/sn level”. There was an expressed interest from 5 tractors to run the 2019 season with a 903 engine. Told that it is how it is till 2020 at this point.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 SS Open April 14, 2019 06:42AM
This was supposedly done to encourage more tractors to run this class, clearly it didn’t work.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 SS Open April 14, 2019 03:11PM
Team one
This was supposedly done to encourage more tractors to run this class, clearly it didn’t work.

I think the bigger issue is only 3 events have the class. Regarding Mr. Campbell's statement about 5 903 tractors precommitting, since two of the 3 NTPA events conflict with PPL dates, which ones would have precommitted?

Hypothetically, I can't see Chizek not running all PPL pulls, and Jeff Hirt has always ran PPL plus Fast Lane wasn't NTPA legal before the rule change as I understand.

This is one rule I'm on the fence about. On the one hand, the words "unlimited" or "open" imply a certain level of creativity allowed. On the other hand, had the 903s etc.not been allowed in the first place, would the class as a whole be in better shape?

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 SS Open April 16, 2019 06:58AM
Hope the class can get some new blood!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2019 06:59AM by PULLMX.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 SS Open April 15, 2019 03:34AM
Team one
It might encourage prospective builders to now compete in the class, that doesn't happen over night. So I think we will see the actual result of this rule one years time.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 SS Open April 14, 2019 09:28AM
kevin can you remove the sheetmetal and hook light unlimited ?

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 SS Open April 14, 2019 09:45AM
Why do you have to remove the sheet metal?

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 SS Open April 14, 2019 02:31PM
I am not sure if that’s allowed or not. Would not make weight anyway. Could possibly run a heavier mod class but i think it is not encouraged to do so. Looks like PPL will be the place to go.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 SS Open April 15, 2019 03:48AM
Could even be 5 LSS if the Detonator team sticks with Chizek.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 SS Open April 15, 2019 04:06AM
It certainly won't hurt my feelings if all 5 were not seen this summer. Opens the door to some others who are on a more even playing field than these elite few. Makes for a more exciting class knowing that the outcome is uncertain.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 SS Open April 15, 2019 07:35AM
The Spiegelberg's don't stick with Chizek's. They travel where they want to and pull with whatever organizations they want to. It's pretty impressive that both those tractors are considered elite when Black has been out for 2 years and Red for 2 hooks. I love seeing all those tractors compete no matter what.

Brent Yaron

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2019 07:35AM by Brent Yaron.

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 SS Open April 15, 2019 02:02PM
Scott Adam and Jordan are Fantastic guys. Top notch equipment and team. NTPA PPL WTPA well represented by the group

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 SS Open April 16, 2019 06:59AM
I'll second what Lony said !! They are a Great Family !

Re: NTPA Pre-commit List 2019 SS Open April 16, 2019 08:45AM
In time the truth always comes out, a front only last so long

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,561, Posts: 229,571, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,835.

Our newest member BadHabit2