Langford 2019 April 02, 2019 07:42AM
So what's Saturday's schedule going to be filled in with without ESP pulling?

Re: Langford 2019 April 02, 2019 12:50PM
[www.downhomecountryweekend.com] It looks like they have a full schedule on Saturday.

Re: Langford 2019 April 03, 2019 01:35AM
The semis will be interesting as I feel like they only get 1 or 2. Saturday is pretty light for Langford...

Re: Langford 2019 April 03, 2019 02:15AM
No semis on Sat there will be LLSS round one of three round elimination

Re: Langford 2019 -Northeast Nationals Schedule April 17, 2019 11:05AM
LANGFORD "Northeast Nationals" Pull schedule is set for August 3rd & 4th, 2019 We are bringing the NTPA GN Circuit to back Langford along with the Empire State Pullers and the WNY Pro Pulling Series. We would like to give you some information regarding the Event Schedule.
We've already handed out several thousand pocket schedules which at the time of printing were correct, but things change and the Saturday opening class will be the WNYPPS LLSS class. WNYPPS is offering us a "Bracket Pull" in which the Pullers will be divided into random brackets and by elimination the winners of the groups will compete in the finals. So, fans will see the LLSS on both days

Saturday’s Pull:
WNYPPS - 4:30 pm - LLSS Bracket Pull -Round # 1
NTPA GN - 5:30 pm – LSS, Mini, FWD, Diesel HSS, Unlimited Modified
After NTPA - Langford Invitational - King of the Hill FWD & Music in the Beer Tent!
Sunday’s Pull:
WNYPPS – 12:00 pm - LLSS - Round #2, 466 Hot Farm,
NTPA GN - 2:00 pm – LSS, Mini, FWD, Diesel HSS, Unlimited Modified
WNYPPS - 6:45 pm - LLSS - Finals
ESP - 7:00 pm –SFS, LPS Diesel Trucks, HSS

-We have an option for the state level pullers in the LSS and Modified Classes that we will discuss if you want to run at Langford. For details Call- Buck Eder: 716-200-6045
-If you have any questions regarding the LLSS Class - Call Jason Hohman: 716-472=4410
- The exact class schedule is may change at the discretion of track officials

Our efforts are to provide 2 great days of fun and pulling action. It's a difficult task to choose which classes to offer, unfortunately we can't run them all.
The Langford - New Oregon Volunteer Fire Company Appreciates your support.

Re: Langford 2019 -Northeast Nationals Schedule April 17, 2019 01:58PM
Langford Northeast Nationals
&
WNY Pro Pulling Series
present
Saturday August 3rd
Light Limited Super Stock Shootout
1st $1000 2nd $650 3rd $500 4th $350

Three rounds of bracket style elimination will take all entries on Saturday down to roughly 12 for semi-finals Sunday morning. Those (roughly) 12 tractors will draw once again for a shot at the final 4 spots (roughly) in the final shootout Sunday afternoon

Each competitor will draw straws to see who they will be grouped with. The name of the game is to pull farther than the others in your group, that’s how you advance. You don’t have to be the best of the day you just have to be the best of your group.

Saturday entry fee is $10 for club members and $50 for non-members
Sunday entry fee is $20 per round for everyone

Everyone that participates will have two free passes to get in the gate both days

Questions and concerns contact
Austin Cohoon (716)982-6355
Jason Hohman (716)472-4410
6400 lb. and following the national set of rules

• Saturday afternoon the top two from each group move on. Sunday the top 1 from the groups will advance

• Each group size and number of groups for each round is a rough number for the amount of entry’s we have had in the past. Number and size of groups to be determined day of, but would be something like this.

Saturday Sunday Sunday
@4pm @1pm @7pm
Round 1 Round 2 Round 3
Top 2 advance Top 1 advance
1_________ 1________ 1_______
2_________ 2________
3_________

4_________ 1________
5_________ 2________ 1________
6_________

• Payout of $50 for being eliminated first round

• Payout of $150 for being eliminated second round

• There will be no test hooks you have 2 attempts to make a measurable distance when you are hooked to the sled. If there is a need for a sled reset it will be done after a group is completed

• In final round you will get 1 attempt to make a measurable distance

• If you advance to the next round but are unable to make it (breakage) the next furthest distance in the group will advance

Langford LLSS Shootout July 30, 2019 03:33AM
Curious as to who is traveling from out of state to Langford for the LLSS Shootout? A lot of eyes are gonna be on this class and format, should be awesome!

Re: Langford LLSS Shootout July 30, 2019 11:14PM
Langford has quickly become a tradition for my family. I have fond memories of going to the pull as a kids with my dad and I hope I'm building some great memories with my kids. I can't wait for Saturday and a fun family outing and some great chicken. The weather looks perfect too!

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Langford 2019 -Northeast Nationals Schedule April 18, 2019 04:49AM
How about you mix up all those tractors with not only the gas 4wd, but the diesels that put on a fantastic show last year. I'm sure they, being with the local organization that got Langford where it is, would like to pull with people in the stands!!!

Re: Langford 2019 -Northeast Nationals Schedule July 12, 2019 02:27AM
For up to date event info visit Langford Northeast Nationals Facebook Page or our website LangfordPull.com. Looking forward to another great event, can’t wait for a BBQ Chicken dinner!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,573, Posts: 229,600, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,854.

Our newest member BadHabit2