Friday Night Pictures

BH3A0935

Saturday Night Pictures

BH3A1458

BH3A1645

BH3A1678

BH3A1704

Re: Hammond, LA pictures (Friday & Saturday Night) April 07, 2019 11:03AM
What happened to ALL of the super stocks--- funny--- 2 ran an 2 didn't " looked like " lol, light limiteds would of made a difference in the class , just sayn-- more participation better show !!!

Re: Hammond, LA pictures (Friday & Saturday Night) April 07, 2019 03:56PM
Would " of "come if !!!!!
What happened to ALL of the super stocks--- funny--- 2 ran an 2 didn't " looked like " lol, light limiteds would of made a difference in the class , just sayn-- more participation better show !!!

Yeah since the superstock class was bashed a few days ago on here, I can't figure out why the light limiteds didn't show up.

Re: Hammond, LA pictures (Friday & Saturday Night) April 07, 2019 11:17PM
If i remember right, " could be wrong but don't think so "the Light Limited's were bashed way harder than the Super Stock's for even suggesting coming down there to run,but it was there pull an there sandbox, results are plain an simply, im not bashing anyone but it turned out exactly like i had pictured,we weren't wanted an thats fine,but it would of been a better show, truth is truth.

Re: Hammond, LA pictures (Friday & Saturday Night) April 08, 2019 08:27AM
If i remember right they could of hooked in the super stock class but they chose not too!!! And looks like they could of finished pretty good!

Re: Hammond, LA pictures (Friday & Saturday Night) April 08, 2019 02:19PM
IHC686
If i remember right they could of hooked in the super stock class but they chose not too!!! And looks like they could of finished pretty good!

Yes they could have so why didn't they? I mean when we went down 2 years ago together, we played by their rules and actually under their rules by our own decisions to do that because of the way our tractors are built. We never complained about their rules and we were treated like royalty. We played in their "sandbox" and never EXPECTED anything more from them.

Hammond April 08, 2019 02:37PM
Never known of USA turning anybody down from pulling, if they didn’t have a class they would let you pull exhibition or pull with a class with no points or money

Re: Hammond, LA pictures (Friday & Saturday Night) April 08, 2019 11:03PM
We ask in the original post from a month or so back about running the 6000lb mixed at a reduced weight, was told that we'd have to run the Super Stock class, then someone said we wanted to run a hot farm class, didn't know the 6000lbs class with V8 engines was considered a hot farm class.Maybe next yr we'll make the trip, who knows, there were 5 of us that probably would come.

Re: Hammond, LA pictures (Friday & Saturday Night) April 09, 2019 10:02AM
Would " of " come if !!!!!
We ask in the original post from a month or so back about running the 6000lb mixed at a reduced weight, was told that we'd have to run the Super Stock class, then someone said we wanted to run a hot farm class, didn't know the 6000lbs class with V8 engines was considered a hot farm class.Maybe next yr we'll make the trip, who knows, there were 5 of us that probably would come.

On the website the class is listed as "light mixed Tractors". When you click on the rules link Chris posted, which is under the light mixed Tractors lable on the website, it pulls up the rules. They run a mixed set of rules, light pro field, and small block hot rod. There have been several LLSS run with us the last few years. They always run SS like Chris said. Acutually a good bit of the SS that run with us every weekend are true built LLSS. You missed a great pull that you would have been welcomed to come run at. But you were asked to run in the best class that suited your tractor. No need to keep on rambling about it.

Re: Hammond, LA pictures (Friday & Saturday Night) April 10, 2019 03:56PM
Please name what true Light Limited Supers that have ran with you the last couple yrs, i know most of them an dont know who you are referring too.

Re: Hammond, LA pictures (Friday & Saturday Night) April 11, 2019 12:32AM
Here's a few that have run with us in the past...

Nolan Robinson is the most common limited light that runs with us
Kennett (328)

Jason McDaniel
Kennett (409)

Jerry McDaniel
IMG_5667

Robert Dockery - not sure if he meets the LLSS rules but he's (or he was) a single charger tractor.
LaCenter 2018 (443)

Re: Hammond, LA pictures (Friday & Saturday Night) April 08, 2019 12:02AM
Great photos Chris, I enjoyed looking in on the live feed Friday night also - good job Luke! Appeared to be a good crowd too and kudos to the promoter for being prepared with the rain that hit the region prior to the weekend.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Hammond, LA pictures (Friday & Saturday Night) April 08, 2019 02:14AM
Thank you Bryan! The crowd on Friday night was good especially considering the weather. Saturday night the weather was awesome and the crowd was huge! The announcers kept the crowd entertained & involved - they had a dance off and a balloon race. Star Equipment & the Ciolino Family do an excellent job with this pull!

Re: Hammond, LA Vidoes (Friday Night) April 09, 2019 11:25AM
Here's the videos from Friday night... Hammond Friday night playlist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2019 11:25AM by ccarlisle.

Re: Hammond, LA Vidoes (Friday Night) April 09, 2019 02:48PM
H
Who’s idea was it to take the water injection away from the diesel lite hot farm in the mix class? Not many going to run without water

Re: Hammond, LA Vidoes (Friday Night) April 09, 2019 04:08PM
Simon
H
Who’s idea was it to take the water injection away from the diesel lite hot farm in the mix class? Not many going to run without water

Obviously not yours or mine but if you want a REAL answer to your question then you need to ask USA Pullers themselves instead of on this forum.

Re: Hammond, LA Videos (Saturday Night) April 11, 2019 12:19AM
Here are the videos from Saturday Night

Saturday Night playlist

Re: Hammond, LA Videos (Saturday Night) April 17, 2019 06:27AM
Thanks for sharing these Chris!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,573, Posts: 229,599, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2