Llss April 10, 2019 03:09PM
Steve dye has sure been working on his tractor.That run the other night was a completely different running tractor.He’s going be a handful this year.

Re: Llss April 10, 2019 03:49PM
Rumor is theres another one setting right beside his in the same stable coming too !!!!

Re: Llss April 11, 2019 01:10PM
Yep sounds like the works going to pay off

Re: Llss April 16, 2019 01:48PM
Yes sir . I was there and seen steves run he sure has got that thing stroking !!!!!!

Re: Llss April 17, 2019 11:37AM
There used to be another black tractor from Kentucky that was the baddest thing around called " Mean Gene ", that black tractor of Steve's reminds me alot of it the way it ran the other night, if i can ever afford one im gonna paint mine black,i just wonder if Steve would build or give a feller some pointers on what to do an how to get started.

Re: Llss April 17, 2019 01:19PM
topSECRET

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2019 01:55PM by Lewis Conner.

Re: Llss April 17, 2019 02:11PM
your right yep heard he is getting the band back together

Re: Llss April 17, 2019 02:17PM
I sure hope to get to see him run that thing this summer . Will he pull at the tnt pull next weekend ? if so id sure make the 150 mile trip to watch him run it again . Lewis do you work on that tractor also or does he do it all himself ? either way very impressive !!!!!

Re: Llss April 16, 2019 02:01PM
From the looks of things,hes got something figured out,that thing ran alot harder an stronger than anybody, it really showed Saturday how hard he's been working on it this winter, those 3.6 guys better get ready that black tractors a coming !!!!!

Re: Llss April 16, 2019 02:16PM
Wouldn't surprise me if he didn't win the Championship again this year,i dont know what hes done but it definitely aint the same tractor as last year.I hope he wins another Championship, hes one of the nicest an humble guys to be around, always willing to help anyone, an thats the way a champion should be.

Re: Llss April 17, 2019 02:14PM
Do u have his phone number?

Re: Llss April 17, 2019 11:12PM
You can be sure of that! This class is the most unique thing you've ever seen! People do things with engines and chassis here that's for sure never been done before.........they find power and performance nobody has ever been able to tap into before. Many top level Pro Stock and Super Stock teams should be paying attention to the technological developments this class is pioneering, because it is really something.

This is the unicorn of all pulling classes, so please pay attention!

Oh I'm sorry......my sarcasm button stuck on again. Winking

Re: Llss April 17, 2019 11:43PM
You all apparently aint seen that thing run, laugh if you want, thats a bad SOB, he aint afraid to step up an run Super Stock the way that thing ran the other night, hes right there with them !!!

Re: Llss April 18, 2019 02:05AM
One big advantage my big buddy Steve has is he can mash more traction out of a set of 10 ply pullers than most pullers can reach

Re: Llss April 18, 2019 02:23AM
One thing is for sure, a nicer guy you will not find. He has helped me out and bunch and its sure good to seem him running at the top!

Re: Llss April 19, 2019 08:02AM
The man has won 1 pull . Not taking nothing from him but lets see another run or 2 . And no he wont come to a tnt pull he dont agree with the rules and thats fine .!!!

Re: Llss April 19, 2019 12:16AM
Anyone know if Steve is gonna hook at the TNT pull this weekend in Russellville,Ky, id make the 5hr trip just to watch him guide that thing down thru there, from what ive seen and heard its a handful, bet there ain't many that could get it down the track as good as he does, hes an outstanding driver an can read the track as good as anyone, if he goes i hope he'd sign my hat or tee shirt, i love the fencerow fugitive shirts, there cool !!!

Re: Llss April 19, 2019 08:44AM
I don’t agree with the tnt rules and know I have know business pulling against those diesels so we don’t need anyone with a tractor running like Steve’s is now pulling with them that will just give those guys more reason to keep that big turbo or worse yet want one bigger

Re: Llss April 21, 2019 10:19PM
Don't think so. He won't pull with the big diesel chargers.

Re: Llss April 22, 2019 02:55PM
Heard today the black beast is going to make the trip this weekend .So you better ask off for the weekend its going be a hummmm DINGER (3.6 diesel vs the Fugitive)

Re: Llss April 27, 2019 01:20AM
That's what happens when ya chase false idols, that ya have no control over. Sounds like ya need to buy a fishing rod or a canoe. Don't have to go far to enjoy that. And ya can control them.

Re: Llss April 27, 2019 03:31AM
Who the hell is Steve.

Re: Llss April 27, 2019 01:50PM
bAD RULES

Re: Llss April 28, 2019 02:21AM
Fuzz and Steve don't even live in neighboring states.

Good try though.

CP

Re: Llss April 28, 2019 04:57AM
cpr
Fuzz and Steve don't even live in neighboring states.

Good try though.

CP

I think what they were trying to get at is the fact that Steve's tractor is called Fence Row Fugitive and "the fuzz" is a nickname for the police.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Llss April 28, 2019 06:38AM
Goodness, you guys, the 4th poster down stated: "steve fuzz scherle". Do you see "fuzz" associated in that 3 word name associated with Steve? I do not know who Steve Scherle is or even what his tractor is, but I assume he's from KY or TN. Just a guess. Certainly he's a buddy with Lewis.

And when you click on "Fuzz" post, you see he's from Michigan. I knew all that when I made my post. But is it not rather ironic "that Steve's name is associated with Fuzz"?

"Fuzz", the late poster to this thread, is just 1 more common example of how people get on here and blow off their steam without having read or even comprehended the whole thread first, before making their post.

Re: Llss April 28, 2019 08:15AM
You are the one that is WRONG, its NOT, Steve Scherle, its STEVE DYE, only thing you had half way right is that hed from Ky !!!

Re: Llss April 28, 2019 01:23PM
WOW

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2019 01:50PM by Lewis Conner.

Re: Llss April 28, 2019 01:47PM
I dont understand what all the hoopla is about Steve dye and his llss tractor .I mean where did he place at this week end in the tnt shoot out in ky . I looked for his name on the results list and didnt see it . Was there a ktpa or Bob or Mtpa show he attended??? . Or just maybe he was off in another state pulling GRAND NATIONAL . My guess he was home looking at pull off to see what else was on here about him .Either way his tractor his quarter and his time so he can pull it where he wonts !!

Re: Llss April 29, 2019 02:50AM
whoa !!!!! steve and brother chuck r awesome but what about ROACH and the grease monkey !!!!!!! a 1st and 2nd this weekend !!!!!!!!! runnin against those pro stock charged diesels !!!!!!!!!!!!! even got that noisey case from wayyyyyyy up north !!!!!!!!!!

Re: Llss May 04, 2019 12:42AM
Roach was at my house today with a fishing pole in his hand any crappie holes or Trout streams close to a pull LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2019 01:48PM by Lewis Conner.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2