Cell number for Kenny’s Pulling parts May 11, 2019 01:49PM
Does anyone have a cell phone number for Kenny’s pulling parts? He took my order for a clutch (and my money) about - month ago and has been ghosting me ever since. Hasn’t shipped the product and won’t return my messages. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Cell number for Kenny’s Pulling parts May 12, 2019 02:07AM
I have called them for 6 weeks about parts but get no response. At least
He don’t have my money. Good luck.

Re: Cell number for Kenny’s Pulling parts May 12, 2019 05:50AM
I have bought parts from Kenny for 10 years,he has always got back or answered my call with in a couple and always sent my parts asap.usually with in 1 day.I realize that he works also so he doesn't always answer on first or second call.He is 110 percent honest you just have to be patient.

Re: Cell number for Kenny’s Pulling parts May 12, 2019 11:05PM
Problem with you children posting/answering on a message board is no one knows the whole story. There are always 3 sides. So instead, you judge behind a keyboard. How about keeping private matters private. Especially to a business person, who the nature of his business, is more than likely backed up at this time of year!!

Re: Cell number for Kenny’s Pulling parts May 13, 2019 01:42PM
When they take your money that means that they should have it in stock and they need to send you something...I'm not in to financing some one....I once had Kenny build me something and it took almost a year.....At least I didnt have to send the money until the job was done...He does good work..

Re: Cell number for Kenny’s Pulling parts May 12, 2019 07:14AM
I love guys that come on here to stick up for someone like the OP doesn’t have a valid complaint, pay no mind to the fact that money has changed hands.

When I was looking for a clutch and they didn’t return any messages I decided to go elsewhere, when a shop won’t answer the phone or return calls to sell a product that lets me know the service down the road would be just as bad.

Re: Cell number for Kenny’s Pulling parts May 12, 2019 12:56PM
Was able to reach him via FB messenger. Said he’d ship by Wed. Will update this post if he does (or doesn’t).

Re: Cell number for Kenny’s Pulling parts May 13, 2019 12:42AM
I agree there is alway more to the story. But when they take someone’s money at least call them back. What I hate is when I’m buying parts, I get told one date then 2 months later I still don’t have them. Then you go to a pull and they are bitching about people owing them money. I have to laugh cause either I can pay in cash, write a check or even pay with a credit card. So go kiss those asses that can’t pay their bills.

Re: Cell number for Kenny’s Pulling parts May 13, 2019 12:44PM
What and where do you pull moonshiner? Your words speak the truth. If I'm able I would like to come watch you pull.

Re: Cell number for Kenny’s Pulling parts May 13, 2019 02:04PM
Any business should at least answer the phone or give a call back with some kind of a good excuse just to make you feel better while your waiting those extra couple months on parts like .Taking mother in for cancer treatments 3 days a week or a hysterectomy or something just anything.The Prewitts have been making a lot of parts and are good guys give them a call if its something they can do you will be happy without a run around

Re: Cell number for Kenny’s Pulling parts May 13, 2019 07:18PM
Atlas transmission is the same way. Takes and order then you hear nothing but crickets and never awnsers the phone 6 months later.

Re: Cell number for Kenny’s Pulling parts May 13, 2019 11:35PM
I have got to stick up for Karl. Always gone above and beyond for me and very timely

Re: Cell number for Kenny’s Pulling parts May 14, 2019 12:24AM
Karl at Atlas is great, I ordered gears on a Monday, had them by Wednesday. Ya maybe he doesn't get back to you immediately this time of yr, but always got my parts.

Re: Cell number for Kenny’s Pulling parts May 14, 2019 12:27AM
Very impressed with karl at atlas. Not a bad thing to say about our dealings with him.

Re: Cell number for Kenny’s Pulling parts May 14, 2019 01:48AM
Done business with Atlas for 20 years and been nothing but good to me. Darin

Re: Cell number for Kenny’s Pulling parts May 14, 2019 01:25PM
Karl at Atlas has always been great to work with. And just a good fella to talk to and always willing to help with the parts you buy. sends pictures or whatever to get the job done great guy and great quality parts

Re: Cell number for Kenny’s Pulling parts May 14, 2019 02:08PM
The first time i dealt with Karl it was a little slow but after that its been great service .I have also had good service with Kenny except im close enough to drive over if i cant get him on the phone

Re: Cell number for Kenny’s Pulling parts May 15, 2019 10:26AM
We had Carl at Atlas do some stub shafts for us....great quality, nice parts, on time and good pricing

Re: Cell number for Kenny’s Pulling parts May 16, 2019 02:08PM
Clutch arrived from Kenny’s today. Ready to go pulling!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,614, Posts: 229,670, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,890.

Our newest member JD_8520